Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Watching ads for fuel

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
ok. finally got some fuel. 2 barrels so far and going back for more :)
Got the fuel.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
On android i have it for several days, but it's not working anymore. First day i used it once (got 20 units) and second day i used it 5 times (got 100 units). After that dissapeared from Fuel menu, but was back there next day.
But even if i'm clicking on it, nothing happened anymore...

The first day I watched all 5 videos and got 5 Fuel (20)'s, the second day I watched 4 videos and the watch option was still there but when I click on it, nothing happened. The third day (today) I watched 3 videos and the watch button would not do anything anymore. Not sure what controls this, maybe the total number of viewers?

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I also got 3 fuels just now, the offer is still there but it doesn't respond anymore. It also
appeared on my phone a few days ago. I can't discover any logic/structure when you can
get the fuel and how much. Seems to be a bit if a lottery.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I usually forget to watch the ads but when I do, I only get 3 fuel20's now. Before it was 5, I'm sure of it.

But it is still working, I tried today.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
One of the trick i use is to continue clicking on the 'get fuel' icon...usually after 4 or 5 click it takes me to the ad window ;) Right now it is varying between 3 to 4 ads in a day for me.

Top Bottom