Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Watching ads for fuel

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
When I was short on fuel today the game gave me the offer not only to get fuel from stock but also to watch a 10 seconds video ad from another game for 20 fuel.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
The same happened to me on my Erik1 game on the tablet. You can watch 5 ads per day, so 100 fuel. Very nice. The strange thing however is that I don't got this offer on my Erik2 game which I play on my phone. They're both android games, and both updated.
Oh well, G! has mysterious ways...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The same happened to me on my Erik1 game on the tablet. You can watch 5 ads per day, so 100 fuel. Very nice. The strange thing however is that I don't got this offer on my Erik2 game which I play on my phone. They're both android games, and both updated.
Oh well, G! has mysterious ways...
eat007, yesterday I got one... do you know the interval it refreshes?

edit: yesterday 1 add, no new add so 5 a day??!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Chad, when you try to sent a plane out with not enough fuel, you get the screen to use fuel from warehouse or buy fuel. There you get the 'video' fuel.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
here it is
Fuel 4 video.png

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Mel, I had the same problem. But after a few hours it worked again.
Maybe it appears too quickly, but only actually works again after 24 hours.
Just guesssing...

cheers
erik

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
It was working yesterday, but today the watch button didn't work.

Hello Mel, I think they are having a few glitches today. My Duke airship disappeared today for a couple hours and then came back. Maybe we will have some new updates in the next day or two. It's been 2 weeks since GI announced level 9 buildings, I would assume it will not be much longer.

Top Bottom