Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Was great launching with you all!!

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
back from holiday and planning Some launches coming saturday besides regular launches.
I have a ql Which i Will activate saturday may 19th.

Is there anyone who can bring a second ql.

For greens i want captain and for red anyone else can take them. If u prefer blue instead of reds thats ok to me aswel.

@Jostein @guanoe @Dafsade @Captain WH Rollins @A.Sampeak @Rairai @Onat42 @Joexara @Giana @fertob @nick6901 @reuvenk @Ysl
@Teboho @Swall5432 @Steveb
@Navigata07
I will be in and out on Saturday and would like to participate. I am concentrating on blues but I can do greens and if I am lucky I'll be able to do reds soon.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
back from holiday and planning Some launches coming saturday besides regular launches.

For greens i want captain and for red anyone else can take them. If u prefer blue instead of reds thats ok to me aswel.

@Jostein @guanoe @Dafsade @Captain WH Rollins @A.Sampeak @Rairai @Onat42 @Joexara @Giana @fertob @nick6901 @reuvenk @Ysl
@Navigata07

Many thanks for letting me know, I can provide support for 21 green flights, it would be good to use them and help others. I will keep an eye out during Saturday for your green launch thread.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Barros pilot

@Navigata07
I added u

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

@Navigata07

What time do you plan to activate your QL on Saturday?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom