Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Was great launching with you all!!

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Kevin1010 I'm afraid I'll pass this one but I'll definitely be available next Saturday (the 26th) and in any case I have already posted that I will be activating a QL.
Good to hear from u my mate.
I have seen that massage indeed.

Most likely i have a ql by then aswel. Thats why i want to start with greens today. As i need 13 greens before having a new ql.
If i have a goog chance i csn support with a second on urs next week.

Still looking for a second ql today.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Hi @Kevin1010. I started a QL this morning, but I need fuel and gold so I am running reds. However, I would be happy to join you for a few blue/greens in a few hours time (about four hours from this posting). Pm me if you would like to link later.

Thats cool man.
I Will activated it arround 4 hours and ten minutes from now then.

How much preps u have?
I can do a few reds as support aswel with my ql. Which means yours return in 13 minutes instead of 2 hours?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Sure I can help! Have 2 QLs activated on blue atm, but let me know when you need help, around 2 hours from now?

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Captain WH Rollins at the moment helping in a launch with @p2p .
Is having a ql aswel and is joining us aswel So we have speelt returns within 15 minutes.
After we did our greens we move to blues to support him with mine ql and having speelt returns again

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins at the moment helping in a launch with @p2p .
Is having a ql aswel and is joining us aswel So we have speelt returns within 15 minutes.
After we did our greens we move to blues to support him with mine ql and having speelt returns again

How long will your blue help last, before you open green?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Top Bottom