Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i4gp8nl
Username
Craw
Couple of questions:
* is there a max number of buildings you can have in your warehouse?
*how do most players manage free buildings from events or collections (I.e. Chinese Shop or perfume store). I have 6 Chinese shops in my airport And 1 in warehouse. Do I leave the Chinese shop in warehouse or do I sell one that’s placed in airport after event ends (to maximize collections of items)
*if selling is best option, is it best to wait, through the years, until I have 99 stored then start selling them off? (I know I would need to sell what’s in airport already, then place, build and sell all subsequent Chinese shops in this example)
*any other use for (free) buildings in warehouse? Am I missing anything?

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Couple of questions:
* is there a max number of buildings you can have in your warehouse?
*how do most players manage free buildings from events or collections (I.e. Chinese Shop or perfume store). I have 6 Chinese shops in my airport And 1 in warehouse. Do I leave the Chinese shop in warehouse or do I sell one that’s placed in airport after event ends (to maximize collections of items)
*if selling is best option, is it best to wait, through the years, until I have 99 stored then start selling them off? (I know I would need to sell what’s in airport already, then place, build and sell all subsequent Chinese shops in this example)
*any other use for (free) buildings in warehouse? Am I missing anything?
-You can have up to 100 of each building in warehouse, but only 6 on playing field at a time
-The game is really up to you how you play it. The events repeat each year so I tend to store my buildings at the end of the event. Others may sell them and earn them again next year and some even leave them in their city permanently. To be able to sell buildings you have to build each one first, you can not sell directly from warehouse so take into account the amount of time it takes to build each one.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You don’t have to wait until the building is completed to sell - just start the construction and then press sell - you can even do it in batches of start build 6, sell 6, repeat

Yes, you are quite right, just tried it with a surplus building, and it worked beautifully. Do you know if there is a limit to the number of times you can repeat this? There may well be a limit.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Yes, you are quite right, just tried it with a surplus building, and it worked beautifully. Do you know if there is a limit to the number of times you can repeat this? There may well be a limit.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I can check for you later today I have 100 sauna in warehouse, so I will sell mine before bedtime, clear out my stock and leave 6 to finish building while I sleep

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
My god, that's a lot of heli flights...
If not for the 💯 limit it would have been much more. I run them to drop repair items for low level planes ABFE8E2F-F7A0-4B26-99F5-B26D5FCB8A5E.png

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
I run them to drop repair items for low level planes
Going OT here, but out of curiosity - don't you get more than enough from guest planes, or do you run a lot of Swifts/Owls? I seem to be constantly up against the 100 limit for those items despite running 2 Owls more or less non-stop?

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Going OT here, but out of curiosity - don't you get more than enough from guest planes, or do you run a lot of Swifts/Owls? I seem to be constantly up against the 100 limit for those items despite running 2 Owls more or less non-stop?
My maximum plane is Jumbo and my fleet of 11 actives change regularly, with as much as 8 owls on occasion.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I can check for you later today I have 100 sauna in warehouse, so I will sell mine before bedtime, clear out my stock and leave 6 to finish building while I sleep

That would be just great, it would be useful to know if there is a limit. I can then record this in the user guide - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom