Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Warehouse storage limited

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
We have heard that this was done to Facebook players, why should it be different here?
the End.png

airport citywide

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
act3wf
Username
airport citywide
I was wondering when I get a new phone which is soon will I have to go to the 100 limit or if I save what I have and put it on my SD card then use that on my new phone would I be able to get everything that's over the 100 limit back (n)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I was wondering when I get a new phone which is soon will I have to go to the 100 limit or if I save what I have and put it on my SD card then use that on my new phone would I be able to get everything that's over the 100 limit back (n)

As far as I understood, G! can restore your game on a new device without imposing the 100 items restriction if you give them the code of your old game. However, it is questionable if they do that for all customers since that really costs them time and thus money.
If it will stay that way is also unsure since it had been said that the 100 limit would not be applied when there were rumors about it and now look what happened. Short-sighted management forcing developers to kill their baby.

Top Bottom