Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Want to join a non pressure alliance in top 100 *Closed* [Joined one]

R

Requested Deletion 070121

Hey guys,
As u can see in the alliances group, I lost my alliance due to some game problems

So now, i am seeking to join a no pressure alliance in top 100 alliance
I can contribute around 5k pax per week
I am a active player as u can see below my name here in the left
My level is 31 and skill stars are 37

Regards, Waiting for your replies!!

Solution
5,000 passengers isn’t really enough for a top 100 alliance.
Typically 100th place needs to carry around 1M passengers a week between 20 people (or less). That works out at 50,000 per person on average.

Maybe you should spend some time growing your game first before targeting the top 100. Find a nice group of people outside of the top 100 that can help you.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Typically 100th place needs to carry around 1M passengers a week between 20 people (or less). That works out at 50,000 per person on average.

Maybe you should spend some time growing your game first before targeting the top 100. Find a nice group of people outside of the top 100 that can help you.

Solution

.. and growing your game takes time and patience. I started beginning of 2020 and I am still not consistently at 50,000 pax per week. Granted, I don't play all day every day like others might. But the game takes some time to develop (unless you're willing to spend some serious $)

Good luck in your search!

You fly 5000 per week that's 714 passengers per day
BUT you want to join a top 100 alliance come on Yujie...?
To be in top 100 you need 50 000 pax per on average which equals to 7143 passengers per day.

Between what is required and what you are able to do there is 90% difference...

What if we had him join the big b’s alliance and then move him up when he is ready??

Top Bottom