Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

v8.0 is out - discussion

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The top part of the underground road works well, because it is connected to the mainroad, which then take you into the city. It looks right. The opposite end of the underground road currently takes you into the back of one of my airport buildings. I will now need to correct this by re-jigging many of my airport buildings and adding connected roads for it to look right. I look forward to this, at some point.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Ah I see. Yes it's the same for me

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
The top part of the underground road works well, because it is connected to the mainroad, which then take you into the city. It looks right. The opposite end of the underground road currently takes you into the back of one of my airport buildings. I will now need to correct this by re-jigging many of my airport buildings and adding connected roads for it to look right. I look forward to this, at some point.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Let's say that even the right hand direction of the road for an Englishman like you is not exactly correct !!! 😁

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Ah I see. Yes it's the same for me

Since posting I have started to re-jig my airport buildings and inserting roads, this will take sometime to do but things are progressing well. This is an opportunity to re-design my airport, which has not changed for a very long time. Many thanks and good to speak with you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Since posting I have started to re-jig my airport buildings and inserting roads, this will take sometime to do but things are progressing well. This is an opportunity to re-design my airport, which has not changed for a very long time. Many thanks and good to speak with you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Likewise Captain

In addition to running into each other, they even added a new skill for planes-- flying UNDERGROUND!
View attachment 41792
Wow that's a new one. :wacky:

Having read through this post it would seem that issues that players have with the game have not been addressed however they have made the game more profitable for themselves. They need to listen to the players and fixing the bugs first as a priority rather than making huge changes to the graphics and opperations within the game which then creates more bug.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
As a low level Windows player (50 is still low, right?) I know my cents aren't worth much around here but have two of them nonetheless.

CONS:
  • right off the bat, the zoom issue is here. (I wrote about it not that long ago.) To my horror, it's still here after a day of rebooting, restarting and leaving the game alone. Now that map has "expanded" a bit, for us with small maps this bug becomes even more annoying;
  • the repair and fly takes a click too many but my worry is that with quick tapping/clicking some might mistake buttons and with the right settings accidentally sell airplanes. Perhaps I'm too paranoid but the memory of accidentally buying lands or watch ads when I didn't want to but my fingers were quicker and buttons were right there... You get the idea.

PROS:
  • more free land on the south side. I'm ok with Alliance and Alliance Offices being put together on the new east side;
  • the quasi flight simulation is a good way to kill a minute or so. Arggers already mentioned it's generic kandscape so it shouldn't impact the RAM usage *that* much. Besides, it's going to be nice feature once airplane painting will be added;
  • the tunnel. I love it. Nice touch;
  • decorations having their own tab. I like it, as long as they take the same items out of Industries as well.

Meh:
  • undeletable Back To School's buildings. They'll get deletable with the next updates. Waiting still sucks though. But I understand GI: their priority was to push v8 and fix the bugs later (by the way, it's a pretty common thing in IT: make product, fix the biggest holes, ship it ASAP and fix the rest as it comes along);
  • as I repaired an airplane and got it ready to fly, I didn't see any indication what was happening. In the v7 you saw a bubble above an airplane indicating whether and how fast passengers were coming or airplane was fueling. I can still close the OH and still it but it's just one annoying click away.
That's coming from the top of my head. Thank you for reading this far. Smash the like button and subscribe. And *I* will see you next week :D

FreeAsABird

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hut0reh
Username
A-1 thru 5
I ended up having to upgrade my repair part of operations hangar 4 levels, even though my repair hangar was at max level and I could repair Condors already

FreeAsABird

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hut0reh
Username
A-1 thru 5
As a low level Windows player (50 is still low, right?) I know my cents aren't worth much around here but have two of them nonetheless.

CONS:
  • right off the bat, the zoom issue is here. (I wrote about it not that long ago.) To my horror, it's still here after a day of rebooting, restarting and leaving the game alone. Now that map has "expanded" a bit, for us with small maps this bug becomes even more annoying;
  • the repair and fly takes a click too many but my worry is that with quick tapping/clicking some might mistake buttons and with the right settings accidentally sell airplanes. Perhaps I'm too paranoid but the memory of accidentally buying lands or watch ads when I didn't want to but my fingers were quicker and buttons were right there... You get the idea.

PROS:
  • more free land on the south side. I'm ok with Alliance and Alliance Offices being put together on the new east side;
  • the quasi flight simulation is a good way to kill a minute or so. Arggers already mentioned it's generic kandscape so it shouldn't impact the RAM usage *that* much. Besides, it's going to be nice feature once airplane painting will be added;
  • the tunnel. I love it. Nice touch;
  • decorations having their own tab. I like it, as long as they take the same items out of Industries as well.

Meh:
  • undeletable Back To School's buildings. They'll get deletable with the next updates. Waiting still sucks though. But I understand GI: their priority was to push v8 and fix the bugs later (by the way, it's a pretty common thing in IT: make product, fix the biggest holes, ship it ASAP and fix the rest as it comes along);
  • as I repaired an airplane and got it ready to fly, I didn't see any indication what was happening. In the v7 you saw a bubble above an airplane indicating whether and how fast passengers were coming or airplane was fueling. I can still close the OH and still it but it's just one annoying click away.
That's coming from the top of my head. Thank you for reading this far. Smash the like button and subscribe. And *I* will see you next week :D
lol I remember when we were capped at level 50 exp

FreeAsABird

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hut0reh
Username
A-1 thru 5
Amazing that it V8 is not even two days old and we have 8 pages of gripes, err feedback on the game lol. And of course that thread/server in Discord is just as busy

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03euib2sj
Username
Lololilolo
You cant move the alliance building, and the repair building has been changed to match the highest level of aircraft you have
it’s not fair !! I just paid to upgrade my repair center to level 8, collect all needed items😔 I was saving to buy faucon...and lost my repair center. !! I sent à message to GI but ...no answer !! I won’t spend money in this game until they officially answer on the lost of coins I had !! Hope other will do the same🤨🤨🤨

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
it’s not fair !! I just paid to upgrade my repair center to level 8, collect all needed items😔 I was saving to buy faucon...and lost my repair center. !! I sent à message to GI but ...no answer !! I won’t spend money in this game until they officially answer on the lost of coins I had !! Hope other will do the same🤨🤨🤨
Your repair center will not have changed - and there was no repair center 8, 7 was the highest. The OH is a brand new building. You won't have to upgrade repair center again

Top Bottom