Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update Android 5.6.5 July 3rd 2017

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
It is only fair to those of us who had Fuel20 to start only to be changed to Pax10 without warning and then lost many people who we traded with daily.....
Yes it's very fair that I get my fuel 20 back, yet completely unfair to the people that have lost it. Game balance o_O
Nobody wants 10 passengers, it's a complete waste. 100+, yeah maybe.
This won't stop the fuel rings. Delete and start again, its an annoyance not a deterrence.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Very happy with the update. F20 for me.

But also the addition of the auto-collect buildings is great. At last there is a decent use for tokens.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
Very happy with the update. F20 for me.

But also the addition of the auto-collect buildings is great. At last there is a decent use for tokens.
I was quite happy using my hard earned tokens on my 2 mints.
200 golds on 4 reserve spots, then 250 on another 4 slots. No thanks.
Golds for auto clicking won't be happening on my end.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
I wish they stuck with tokens for CBM, CBM gives greenies, greenies to spend on accelerating stuff and buying these new additions.
A much better formula IMO.

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
I have 9 support games. When they changed my red 20 to passengers I only restarted 3 of them and stopped playing the other 6. Now it's back and I have 6 to send out fuel without restarting games. I don't have time to support 10 games so I usually only use all of them on quests, very handy. With steady decline in fun I stopped using all support games and rarely played my main game. Good update, peaked my interest again.

Updated both my Android & iOS games with no problems so far.
Thank you GI for a hassle-free update :).

Significant change to non-flight items gift list, the most obvious being F20 to passengers. Keep your signatures up-to-date after you have upgraded!

This event calls for the use of all types of planes available, so this is a first.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Use auto-collect for CBM and you guys can sleep soundly no need to wake up to collect greens :D
That it is NOT WORKING for CBM buildings. Even if it works, but greenies are not counted to total. So better not to use auto collect for CBM buildings!

Top Bottom