Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.8 Available

Agreed - the new events are no longer fun - there are now just tedious slogs. The drop rates for biker jackets is dismal as usual, even with bonuses. Based on the current event format I will probably never again win a reward building. Even though I am completing the events, I'm not going to spend cash to get the reward building. At least before you could get the reward building without paying for it or playing the game 24/7!!
I'm glad it's not just me feeling that way. I found the events used to be a challenge before, but a good one. Now they seem impossible unless you're playing every hour of every day, or using vast amount on bonuses. The biker jackets and musical instruments being a prime example.

I used to feel the fun and excitement of doing the events, and the huge dissapointment if I ever could not complete one. Now I see these events as a chore and losing more and more interest in them with everyone that is released.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
As yet I have not been able to download the latest, due to not being able to access the WIndows Apps Store - have tried troubleshoot etc. with no useful result. Will pick this up tomorrow morning - have had quite enough of this type of rubbish for today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This is actually the first time I have ever had any real problems after any update...

Just redeemed my full cap of F20 gifts for the week, as I do always, and returned to the game with a mere 995 fuel.
Sounds like the same issue I had. Looks like either the saving feature is disfunctional, or they want to cap how much fuel we can add over the game limit

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The big question is until when they can keep doing this? The majority of their long term players are losing their interests more and more. The newer players who love the platinum chest are complaining more and more about the crappy droprate.

But then again, their user base who are active in this forum and/or social media probably only a small percentage of all their players. So, I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Either adapt or getting burned. I, for one, choose to take it easy and stop spending. When I can't take it anymore, I'll be done playing this game. Players come and go, and with this new direction GI's taking, it seems that it's aimed for new players anyway.
Agree 100%. Optimism is wearing thin with these updates. Version Numbers increase, but quality decreases

I have 6 festival parking buildings and not a single biker jacket has dropped in over an entire day. Is the arena\event building also required?

I presume they've switched to this new format to frustrate players enough into paying real money to complete; it is a business. 🤬
Wow, 5 biker jackets collected. At this pace only need ~95 more consecutive days for event completion. :cry:

Wow, 5 biker jackets collected. At this pace only need ~95 more consecutive days for event completion. :cry:
Still better than me. I’m stuck at 2. Collecting all those 12 buildings whenever they’re ready. I even used a secret basement bonus. Not. A. Single. Drop.

There’s a point where frustration gives place to indifference. I’m reaching that point.
I have not only reached that point, I'm right in the middle of indifference... Ijust don't care anymore there's lots that I still need to do and ny concentration hifted towards that...

As usual players who use amazon devices are left behind - no update! Since one year the updates are late or don' t come at all. I would rate the game in the moment with 0 out of 5 stars! G! do your work! By the way since 6 weeks I am waiting for a game transfer. You can guess it... They are not able to fix this small problem.

As usual players who use amazon devices are left behind - no update! Since one year the updates are late or don' t come at all. I would rate the game in the moment with 0 out of 5 stars! G! do your work! By the way since 6 weeks I am waiting for a game transfer. You can guess it... They are not able to fix this small problem.
Can you start a new thread and post this problem here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-problems.16/
Also add the conversation number that you received in your Email with the date.

Top Bottom