Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.1 is out

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
This quest is not for the casual gamer. There are hardly any stars to collect, unless you have endless fuel ... and time. And of course you don't get hamsters either. Finding the zoo level 1 and the greenhouse is also a task. You look stupid and stupid at big airports. So again it's all about making money.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I'm confused!!! When you update your game(s), you can read that the event is ending on 10-19-2020.
However the game itself says 6 days and 13 hrs.!!!
Anyone else has seen this? My games are all on android.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
It won't let me buy a level 1 helipad, saying I've got 2/2.
All I've got is 2/2 level 2 helipads.

Edit- Looks like I'd have to sell my two level 2 helipads at a loss to be able to purchase two level 1 pads.

Sell 2 x crossbill - loss of 43200 coins
Sell 2 x level 2 helipads - loss of 21600 coins

Then you need to buy the level 1 pads and sparrows, then sell them after and rebuy your level 2 pads and helicopters again!
Did you try upgrading your Command Center?

FreeAsABird

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hut0reh
Username
A-1 thru 5
Someone tell GI this is the worst event they've ever come up with??!!! like 300 guest planes even w my having 14 stands is hard on the hands from click click click as well as the helicopter micro managing issue;AGAIN. And out of 500 neighbors only one seems to even have a lvl 1 zoo. And to get it all done in a week??!! I'm like really getting ready to quit playing AC completely after 5 yrs

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal
Someone tell GI this is the worst event they've ever come up with??!!! like 300 guest planes even w my having 14 stands is hard on the hands from click click click as well as the helicopter micro managing issue;AGAIN. And out of 500 neighbors only one seems to even have a lvl 1 zoo. And to get it all done in a week??!! I'm like really getting ready to quit playing AC completely after 5 yrs
Try this strategy: all guest planes landed at 14 stands at the same time, click all of them then go to visit your neighbour, then go back, it's done :D do it again, saving lot of time

300 guest planes is a bit excessive indeed. And I don't like micromanagement of helicopters either.
One thing I can say that might help:
Luckily, good neighbors are giving info on events. When I type "zoo" in my neighbor search, I can instantly find 10 neighbors with a zoo and can finalize the assignment of visiting level 1 zoos in 1 or 2 days. Hopefully this is the same with you!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Apparently you can get event items from the adventure buildings. Just got one of the birds from the helicopter collection for the aviary...not sure if it's a bug or a permanent arrangement for events

Top Bottom