Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Upcoming May Events plus mid-week bonus code-*postcard4*

Events announced for May:
2021-05-05-11-39-32.jpg

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
if we windows players still are going to play this game we now need a huge compensation. the last one we also lost, and we are now half way through " long-awaited mail " and still no udate, i think it is very frustrating. How much longer do we have to wait for an update. I would say " it pisses me off " :mad::arghh:

Last edited:
if we windows players still are going to play this game we now need a huge compensation. the last one we also lost, and we are now half way through " long-awaited mail " and still no udate, i think it is very frustrating. How much longer do we have to wait for an update. I would say " it pisses me off " :mad::arghh:
The compensation it will be fair to windows players trust me Gi during these years they give us many bonuses and compensation.
Just wait they working to fix this update with windows after windows release the update and work fine then you will receive the compensation it's just matter of time.
As forum @Dave always watching and he will not forget windows players from the forum badges :) (y) we want everyone happy and have fun here.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
The last two events I’ve not paid for premium. GI is going bonkers with the amount of events. They must be hearing cash registers going crazy...ka-ching!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
this is really not good for their reputation, 2 events are over and still no update, I am starting to consider if it is worth continuing to play. i really hope they have a very good excuse for the long time without an update. i love playing the game but at some point you have to stop if nothing happens. I hope there will be an update one of the first days when now "long awaited mail" stops today. 😢

Top Bottom