Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

UNFAIR GI IS NOW!!!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

OKAY OKAY WHO IS THE WISE GUY????
How is it someone sitting across from me on the sofa has something called
"A WALK IN THE CLOUDS COLLECTION" Free2Play and I've open both of my games an have nothing??
Yes I am connected to the internet. Yes I can visit neighbors other than Madeline Airborne. And yes I can access the bank to purchase coins or greenies, which of course I won't buy due to this not so nice glitch.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
As always, please file a ticket through GI support. Tagging me is useless for immediate bug solving and it can't help our team to estimate how many people have this problem to fix it for everyone.

Try exiting the game completely and re-loading it, maybe even a few times. Some of the Windows versions have this weird behavior of event not showing up immediately.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
OKAY OKAY WHO IS THE WISE GUY????
How is it someone sitting across from me on the sofa has something called
"A WALK IN THE CLOUDS COLLECTION" Free2Play and I've open both of my games an have nothing??
Yes I am connected to the internet. Yes I can visit neighbors other than Madeline Airborne. And yes I can access the bank to purchase coins or greenies, which of course I won't buy due to this not so nice glitch.
Did you update?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Did you update?
That was my thoughts too.... @KenDuckySmith It is true, like Free2Play wrote, that it takes sometimes that new version is up'n'ready on someone' device.... GI is not perfect, but believe me, they are doing their best... (y)
Some patient from our site will not harm anyone, but it will be a benefit and reward for developers. ;)

Top Bottom