Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday December 8th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Morning everyone, I'm back from my vacation and will start diligently checking signatures again. @Bali Hi, I noticed you updated to add BaliOS requirements back in :) I gifted last night before getting on the plane so I will have to wait for reset to send stuff today.

Chloe11111 needs oscillating beacons (lots) and control tower items listed in signature
Chloe2 needs 1 great shots or 1 album to complete my travel agency. Also need to start collecting delta flight items - oscillating beacons, navigation modules.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Suzy,

I visited your city and I was really impressed with the city that you have built in such a short time by taking advantage of all the tips & information available on the forum. Good job!

And thank you for the Universities, BaliOS got an item drop from it.
Thank you for your kind words !!! I really played every day and yes, I asked a lot of questions in the beginning and the more
advanced players like you helped me out a lot !!! So thank you all for your great help here, and I only hope I can return the favour and help out others too
Glad you got some drops from my universities ;)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thank you for your kind words !!! I really played every day and yes, I asked a lot of questions in the beginning and the more
advanced players like you helped me out a lot !!! So thank you all for your great help here, and I only hope I can return the favour and help out others too
Glad you got some drops from my universities ;)
Wow, I remember my chloe2 game being about the same level as yours at one point. You are now far past me. I'm also still working on upgrades in my chloe11111 game. How do you get your money so fast? That's my downfall - it takes so much time to get money for upgrades!

suzy

350+ Star Club
Wow, I remember my chloe2 game being about the same level as yours at one point. You are now far past me. I'm also still working on upgrades in my chloe11111 game. How do you get your money so fast? That's my downfall - it takes so much time to get money for upgrades!
Like you said, it takes a lot of time ! Landing planes, harvasting buildings, and doing lot's of launches !!

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Spearman,

Are you doing Level 9 or Level 10 buildings?
Bali Hi can return Infrared Cameras.
I'm not particularly working on any buildings right now. Just collecting the last level 9 items while I can with the infrared cameras.

Since I've had a few people sending me level 10 Items, I'm just sending an open invitation for anyone else that could use them in return.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
I haven't posted in a while but I'm still here :D
Needing some infrared cameras (thanks @Loverboy Smith)
Those of you needing level 10 items, send them to me and I'll return them. Please let me know what you get in return. thanks
No Problem @spearman78 I'll keep sending the Camera's till you have enough . Would you please send 1 More Infomation Sign ? .LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom