Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 24th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
Hi all! Still working on the final repair base upgrade and last flight catering facility (controller and defroster needed). Please PM if you would like a specific item in return, otherwise I will send back the same/similar item.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat
Hi all! Still working on the final repair base upgrade and last flight catering facility (controller and defroster needed). Please PM if you would like a specific item in return, otherwise I will send back the same/similar item.

I can send you a controller when my gifts reset shortly. I'll send you an invite. I'd appreciate a centrifuge back please (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ank7

I sent you a request from both my accounts, will send you defroster from my second account.

Thanks for the Level 8 Control Tower gifts.

@Long - Your LY2 account returned a demodulator
@Pakman - you gifter account returned a Laser Rangefinder.

Will resend to these two accounts later and gift your other accounts (y)

@Jamiegsi - Will send you a Laser Rangefinder when my count resets. If you could send back that would be great.

If anyone else has anything in my signature they could send, that would be appreciated.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Dancing with Leprechauns Quest is complete. Moving on....catalysts and Fuel (20) from here on will be much appreciated. I will not tap "complete" till no more sickles are needed.
Cheers,
Ramy

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

For the Dancing with Leprechauns event:
Old Horseshoe

Otherwise, you can send:
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
TallguyNL
Username
TallgutNL
Thanks for all the gifts folks!

I'd like to get fax machines and mayor's portraits for my city hall. I'll keep sending horseshoes during the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom