Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 24th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Thanks for all the gifts folks!

I'd like to get fax machines and mayor's portraits for my city hall. I'll keep sending horseshoes during the event.
I´m not able to send directly but I think I can return fax machine. Please accept my invitation and send me mayor's portraits to return fax.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Thanks for all the gifts folks!

I'd like to get fax machines and mayor's portraits for my city hall. I'll keep sending horseshoes during the event.
I´m not able to send directly but I think I can return fax machine. Please accept my invitation and send me mayor's portraits to return fax.

Excuse me for this doble post

S

Sabrina

Hey,

I need 2 sand bags if possible.
Thanks for gifts so far. I will send more gifts tomorrow :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
Hi everyone. I am still after two smoking pipes and two green hats from the Dancing Leprechauns collection, so I can still use Old Horseshoes. Otherwise, I can use Fuel and Fuel Catalysts.

@Bali Hi , to your account that written No Gift, what should I send. Or really No Gift? Or I just send back?
@Robby Kusuma , while you were away
  • I was occupied with Bali Hi & my new iOS games the past 1.5 months, so Bali2 was put on hold
  • Bali Hi has completed all tasks last Sunday, so I am actively playing Bali2 again.
Bali2 is now accepting Sickles and Horse Shoes, and will prioritise sending / returning Horse Shoes to my neighbours.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out, mostly Old Horseshoe.

Received quest items and sent Old Horseshoe to the following neighbors:

@zenmie, @Gt city, @Toertchen, @Marcio Veiga, @Bali Hi, @Polar, @flip123, @Samson Li, @Alfonz Senki, @Abhishek Jain, @Hburr, @nsari, @TSharper, @melony, @Shinobi273, @Nina, @InCoNvEnIeNtE, @Theo1977, @javi, @stevel2606, @KerryJS, @Suresh,

@Juvenal: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for quest item and Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering and Wall Speaker.
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Dave: thanks for the quest item, I hit the send back button for the building item you sent to my second game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom