Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 16th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Sorumbas: Thx for the many passengers i've just received on NOYA12, how can that be:confused:??????
Also everyone else thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today, they are already send out again a moment ago.:)
tdv: If you maybe send fuel(20) to NOYA12 game today, i didn't receive it:(, just to let you know!!!!!! But thanks in advance.....

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, after 1 hour Icould today send gifts to all and after 5 days is the first day when my gift list was empty :).To celebrate i will list everbody whom i sent a gift today:

Donclyde
Nina 1 and 2
sergeant
nsari 1,2 and 3,
lister0f5meg
Harrier
Dashpilot79
@smd
Bali Hi 131
DJSANSE
rickycowslip
felo
S3R3G4
melony
SeanMcJey
TSharper
acman25
Doune
Long
Gt city
perezgreg PG2 and 3
s8s
Lukasz
HP-
miss0033
InCoNvEnIeNtE
vallivue19
piloot Darwin
robot_robot
Cosmic Blue
vayka1 noya12
jmlane

Good night to all.

S

Sorumbas

Hi all,
Sorumbas: Thx for the many passengers i've just received on NOYA12, how can that be:confused:??????
Also everyone else thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today, they are already send out again a moment ago.:)
tdv: If you maybe send fuel(20) to NOYA12 game today, i didn't receive it:(, just to let you know!!!!!! But thanks in advance.....

i sent u one time, glad that u got more. ;)always welcome

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi all,
Just sent noya12 some fuel20 - Looks like it is almost a hit or miss of the gifts arriving!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@tdv thanks about the message regarding the Duty Free supplies....I will live with the Zz over the building.
The Duty Free Store concept was interesting and good in theory but once again the implementation was incompetently done with several key items not commonly giftable.(n)
Now I am in the process of deciding if 3 starring Stonehenge and Ancient Europe destinations are worth the greens required to buy the map chests which I think are really required. I should be able to get the buildings but are the extra stars worth it.....maybe, for the Stonehenge ones, but unless something better comes along for the Jumbos I will just concentrate on 3 starring the regular Jumbo destinations.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Goodnight to all, finally today I have reach the level 9 of reputation :) , so now how many neigbours can I visit?
I have send all gifts today, tdv just for curiosity, did you snd yesterday some gifts for inconveniente or inco?
Wish luck for the last hours of the mission,who didnt finished yet

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated. Here are the tags:

Lukasz: thanks for the Gyroscope and Fuel Supply, sent you Video Wall.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Flight Catering.
cap'n5: thanks for the Gyroscope and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).
Dashpilot79, thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Video Board.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel Supply.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
jmlane: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.
melony: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
zenmie: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Airline Route Map.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Laptop but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Fuel (20).
Doune: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Video Board.
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel (20).
Destination: APC: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Sorumbas: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel Hose.
valestij: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Navigation Module.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Pete Mitchell: I received a Spare Propeller from "Pete Monitor", is that you?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Goodnight to all, finally today I have reach the level 9 of reputation :) , so now how many neigbours can I visit?
I have send all gifts today, tdv just for curiosity, did you snd yesterday some gifts for inconveniente or inco?

Well done...

Yes I did send out gifts yesterday and the day before - but looks like some did not receive anything from me!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Just sent noya12 some fuel20 - Looks like it is almost a hit or miss of the gifts arriving!!!
tdv Sorry for bothering you again, but i didn't receive any fuel on my game NOYA12:( . I don't know what's going on with receiving gifts, but i read that some others have problems too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom