Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 1 January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Sorry to hear that Blackcloud. Do you think you will lose your game? If not, and we do send gifts, won't they be there when you are back on-line?
The phone will be fixed when I return home to New Zealand from my holiday. Before I turned off the phone I backed up my data files including AC so that should keep me going as I really doubt I would start over again.
Regarding gifts, yes they will be in a massive queue for me to take but as I have finished the Santa Mission, albeit without an Ice Sculpture Park I will have no need for items such as Old Lanterns and I do not want anyone to waste their gifts on me especially when I am unable to return the favour.
I hope everyone is having a better new year than me, when every new day has lead to a broken item so far.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom