Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 1 January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
First thread for the year.(y)
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Due to the end of my phone battery, I will not be sending out gifts for a while.
Please do not send me anymore gifts until further notice but my airport is still up and running with a few Christmas buildings to help you on your Santa quest.
Also do not forget my Space Buildings as well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Oh no i just delete my hotdog 2 account. Need to start all over. Don't send any gift for hotdog 2, since i don"t have my (hotdog2) friend code

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Happy new year everyone :) A new year a new begining ... hopefully GI will improve their service this year :oops:

Will send out gifts for today in few hours ;) Still looking for 'Old lantern' as gifts

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Hotdog 1
Codes: a6m0r2m
items needed: 2x all inclusive bracelet
Flight school: 1x textbook (urgent)
Town hall: 1xstapler;
Control tower: Textbook x2; 1x wide angle binoculars;
Please delete the old Hotdog 2: Codes: ae6hha7 I accidentally delete my accounts while playing with my phone. :notworthy::cry::cry::cry:
My New account is now Hotdog: ag25st1
needed: 4x all inclusive bracelet, 4 x textbook, 2x disposable shampoo
Please add me again :) :) :)
Items I can send:
fuel (3 units), old lantern, red paint, do not disturb sign, bench, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, channel bar, landing lamp, projector, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, anti-theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv thanks for the old lanterns would it be possible for some more when you can, and going to put my husbands signature up when i have will you accept his request please. thanks tdv the ★
♥ n all the old lanterns please need more :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

All inc bracelets to Hotdog (hotdog1)

Sleigh Covers sent to: kitkitkit (kit2nd)

Old Lanterns sent to:
Aero
Andrew-YYZ (AK)
Ant
Bali Hi
bubbajed5711 (bubbajed)
Cicignon
Deidei-1jl219
FENNIE LYE (Nie lye)
kitkitkit (kit2nd)
Long (LY)
Loh Wai Kwan (AML)
mel
Nina (Nina & Nina2)
pienicki
Québec
Stabekk
Scud
Sophie
Suresh Pal
vayka1
yabuki77
zenmie

Blackcloud - already sent you old lanters before I saw your message about your dying battery... Let us know if you are going to be able to recover the game...

perezgreg - Are you sure you have my game "TDV19" as a neighbour and able to visit? I still have you as "awaiting reply" on TDV19. But you are a neighbour on "TDV4" - are you sure you are not getting confused with one of my older games "TDV18 or 17)?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hotdog - just got an invite from "new hotdog2" at level 5- I presume this is your new game :rolleyes:

Just accepted it - a suggestion - your might want to pick a name that is unique(er) than your old game so there is no confusion between them... With the current version of AC we are unable to delete old neighbours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everybody,
Happy New Year for all of you and wish you luck and happiness for this year!!
tdv and Sophie thanks for the lanterns and if you're able and willing to send more,
maybe i can get some stardust.
Many thanks in advance.
Hopefully will my visit/send problem be over soon, if GIS is willing to answer my mails.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
User name: Mali
User code: agy1y7a
Level 26, star 46, reputation 5

Item I need: 4 Bath towel, 1 do not disturb sign, 2 disposable shampoo, 3 video wall

I Can Send;
Santa's Bad Day: Old Lantern, Red paint

Fuel(3units), Disposable Shampoo, Bench, Airconditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passenger(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter. Assembl Robot, Anti Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Make up, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller​
I've just send Old Lanterns to most of my friend today, hope that it can help ^^​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Hotdog - just got an invite from "new hotdog2" at level 5- I presume this is your new game :rolleyes:

Just accepted it - a suggestion - your might want to pick a name that is unique(er) than your old game so there is no confusion between them... With the current version of AC we are unable to delete old neighbours.

OK, No more Hotdog 2, just Hotdog, friend code: ag25st1

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
OK, No more Hotdog 2, just Hotdog, friend code: ag25st1
Hotdog 1
Codes: a6m0r2m
items needed: 2x all inclusive bracelet
Flight school: 1x textbook (urgent)
Town hall: 1xstapler;
Control tower: Textbook x2; 1x wide angle binoculars;
Please delete the old Hotdog 2: Codes: ae6hha7 I accidentally delete my accounts while playing with my phone. :notworthy::cry::cry::cry:
My New account is now Hotdog: ag25st1
needed: 4x all inclusive bracelet, 4 x textbook, 2x disposable shampoo
Please add me again :) :) :)
Items I can send:
fuel (3 units), old lantern, red paint, do not disturb sign, bench, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, channel bar, landing lamp, projector, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, anti-theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply
Hotdog added you please accept. Will send Textbook to this account after the reset. :)

Much Happy & Thanks to tdv Sophie for the New Year Gifts and here is the Cards for you:LOL:
i5bwiv.jpg

I still need more Lanterns. Thanks to all the gifts!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Happy New Year!
Thank you everyone for the gifts. I've been grateful to be able to gift lanterns to my neighbors that still need them, but once the challenge ends, I hope I will be at a high enough level to send gifts to the upper level players. I'm doing my best to get into the lower level 20's as my gift list by then will offer some better gifts.

Everyone's help, especially TDV's devotion to helping me and so many of you out has been invaluable. Thank you again TDV!!!

I Fly 2

Reactions: tdv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom