Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 1 January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Due to the end of my phone battery, I will not be sending out gifts for a while.
Please do not send me anymore gifts until further notice but my airport is still up and running with a few Christmas buildings to help you on your Santa quest.
Also do not forget my Space Buildings as well.
Sorry to hear that Blackcloud. Do you think you will lose your game? If not, and we do send gifts, won't they be there when you are back on-line?

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv please can you send me some lanterns have run out am tryn to get mission done before days up and please can u send al-travel guide one more travel guide and 2 all inc braclets. 1inc braclet came through and 2 sleigh covers earlier, really help us if u can. youre a ★ thnks tdv

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Happy New Year and thanks for the gifts everybody! Special thanks to tdv for all the lanterns. I think I may now have enough of them to finish the mission. (y)

20 gifts have been sent out and the signature is updated.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
perezgreg
Sent you a friend request. I sent out gifts to all who have posted today, still have a few left if anyone needs something.

If anyone can send calculators and cash counters, I need 2 of each. Thanks for your help.

tdv
What do I show up as in your friend list, should be coacho-navmodule

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv, Sophie and @aircanillas thanks very much for sending lanterns.
got still not enough stardust, droprate was 1 out of 10!! damn!!!
so if you're able or willing to send me more lanterns, again i'll be very greatfull
to you, guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom