Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Transfer of account from IOS to Android

BRK34

Air Earth :)
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04IE21XKO
Username
A Derya B THY
Hello everyone, I am having a serious problem, 4 days ago my phone turned off not turning on again (IOS), I bought a new phone (Android), I texted many times to have my current account installed on my new phone, but it didn't work, what should I do?

BRK34

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04IE21XKO
Username
A Derya B THY
I believe this is something that you will just have to stay on Gi support about, and be very patient. They take their time, and you will find some support staff are not as knowledgably, or helpful, as others.
unfortunately i have seen it for 4 days,

BRK34

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04IE21XKO
Username
A Derya B THY
I have been trying to upload my account to my new phone for 15 days, unfortunately, I still haven't gotten any results, and none of my messages are even answered, what do you think I should do?

I have been trying to upload my account to my new phone for 15 days, unfortunately, I still haven't gotten any results, and none of my messages are even answered, what do you think I should do?

Try this.

Start a new game on the Android device. Play it to level 3. It should have a Friend code.

Then contact GI quoting the old game Friend code and ask them to replace it with the new code.

When you here back, open the new game and wait until it loads the old game.

as @Chloe11111 said Contact support here https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/webchat/a/airport-city/?p=web

Regards
Harcourt

BRK34

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04IE21XKO
Username
A Derya B THY
Try this.

Start a new game on the Android device. Play it to level 3. It should have a Friend code.

Then contact GI quoting the old game Friend code and ask them to replace it with the new code.

When you here back, open the new game and wait until it loads the old game.

as @Chloe11111 said Contact support here https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/webchat/a/airport-city/?p=web

Regards
Harcourt
Unfortunately they are getting more and more bullshit every day
My real game on iOS was banned
I opened a new game on Android, reached the 6th level, I sent 100 messages, nothing has changed still
Officially level 79, 450 skill stars have eaten my game

Top Bottom