Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Township

Joined the game few days ago. On level 22 now. My first impression is it requires too much micromanagement like AC Heli plants but it's enjoyable. I play it between AC sessions.
I know this is a 2 year old thread, but I play Township everyday LOL
here my invite code for township
EC6GMK

hehe I already deleted the game after 3 days. Too many micro-tasks. AC heli flights already drive me nuts 🤣
Kind of like The Tribez. Starts out slow, but before you know it, you have about a million side tasks to do, and half of them can't be done until you complete an "unknown" quest. Plus, if you don't visit your game often enough, it gets overgrown with weeds, bushes and trees, all of which cost food to remove. I managed to make level 43 with 5 islands, and just gave up. And pop-ups trying to sell you stuff is unreal.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Kind of like The Tribez. Starts out slow, but before you know it, you have about a million side tasks to do, and half of them can't be done until you complete an "unknown" quest. Plus, if you don't visit your game often enough, it gets overgrown with weeds, bushes and trees, all of which cost food to remove. I managed to make level 43 with 5 islands, and just gave up. And pop-ups trying to sell you stuff is unreal.

One thing I don't like is the Piggy Bank. Your collected Towncash is automatically sent there and in order to use them you have to pay REAL money to unlock. I was like WTF those were my hard-earned cashhhhh! 🤣

Device
  1. iPad
I have been playing Township ever since it first got released. Nice to discover some here are now playing too. Enjoy. I have been doing so for all those years and still like all that is happening in and around my town. Watch out as it becomes very addictive the longer you play and for those who feel this is an “easy, relaxing” game I can only smile and warn you to be aware. When you become part of a team and start racing in the regatta you might find as much stress involved as in being part of an alliance in AC. 😜

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I've been playing this game for maybe week or two. Fairly fun to take up some extra time. Feel free to add me if anyone still plays, can't figure out how to add friends unless you need to be FB friends first.

I've been playing this game for maybe week or two. Fairly fun to take up some extra time. Feel free to add me if anyone still plays, can't figure out how to add friends unless you need to be FB friends first.
Go-to the left hand corner, click the people, then invite tab there is ur code, here's mine EC6GMK

Top Bottom