Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Town hall level 9

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I looked for a guide to building items for the town hall level 9 but couldn't find it. Does anybody have the list?
There should be thread with more description and users list, who was able to send any of those items. "Send in return" works always... (y)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks everyone. I'm at 379000 coins so I'm quite far off since I had to remove a batch of commercial buildings from my game. I figure my best way to increase population quickly so I can get those buildings back on it to get a grand hotel - hence all the space launches I'm doing and working on the adventure collections. But when I do finally have enough coins, I hope to be ready for it.

In the meantime, I'm also trying to complete a batch of the mini quests because they also give lots of coins quickly but my tasks are way behind most of yours (e.g. flying to Berlin, Seattle, Vladivostok etc). Doing lots of these also help me place higher in the weekly stats and I get silvers for those too.

So while I'd love to start collecting for the town hall right now, I still need fuel hoses and such to get through all my mini-quests.

Advice on how to proceed is VERY welcomed.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thanks everyone. I'm at 379000 coins so I'm quite far off since I had to remove a batch of commercial buildings from my game. I figure my best way to increase population quickly so I can get those buildings back on it to get a grand hotel - hence all the space launches I'm doing and working on the adventure collections. But when I do finally have enough coins, I hope to be ready for it.

In the meantime, I'm also trying to complete a batch of the mini quests because they also give lots of coins quickly but my tasks are way behind most of yours (e.g. flying to Berlin, Seattle, Vladivostok etc). Doing lots of these also help me place higher in the weekly stats and I get silvers for those too.

So while I'd love to start collecting for the town hall right now, I still need fuel hoses and such to get through all my mini-quests.

Advice on how to proceed is VERY welcomed.
With the help of all your friends on the forum you will be able to collect all needed items (32 in total) very fast. Please note that building of L9 town hall takes 8 days (during which I believe that you will be able to collect all needed items). So for now you just play your game and try to collect as many coins as you can. Landing guest planes is nice way to get coins fast, but don't underestimate coin producing buildings (those with faster turnaround - up to one hour - car dealership, hotel...) Adopt coin generation building to your frequency of playing.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Has anybody made some comparison of coin producing buildings? To see what they make per hour? What are the best ones?
I'll make Excel sheet if nobody did it...

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Top Bottom