Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall Level 10

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
Anyone build, or are building and know how to build Town Hall Level 10? Mine says "event is over". Or, I can buy everything for airport cash. That's not right. Suggestions? What event for level 10? I don't understand.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Anyone build, or are building and know how to build Town Hall Level 10? Mine says "event is over". Or, I can buy everything for airport cash. That's not right. Suggestions? What event for level 10? I don't understand.
There was no event. It is likely a glitch. ALL our commercials are completely gone. G! and their glitches. Contact them to make sure they are aware of it.

There was no event. It is likely a glitch. ALL our commercials are completely gone. G! and their glitches. Contact them to make sure they are aware of it.

They have acknowledged the problem. Posted on other thread about ads.
Alright, I'm going to some details from my game where I have this issue. I'm not sure what is and is NOT relevant to this particular issue. The point is ty to maybe compare notes and rule out possibilities.

1) I can exchange items for Town Hall level 8. This means that I can gift a Holographic Display and I can receive Town Hall level 8 building items such as a "Podium", "Intercom", "VolIP Phone", and "Holographic Display". I conclude that there is something in this game that assumes that I have a Town Hall level 7.

2) I had upgraded my Town Hall to level 9 using flights to Seattle and by watching ads before the issue with Windows ads came up. However, what I described with "1)" is still the case.

3) The destination, Amsterdam does NOT list any building items for Town Hall level 8 such as "Podium", "Intercom", "VolIP Phone", and "Holographic Display" as possible rewords for making that flight.

4) The destination, "Cape Town" does NOT list building items for Town Hall level 9 such as "Hand Dryer", "Energy Saving Lamp", "Postal Drone", "3D Printer", and "Hand Dryer" as possible rewords for making the flight.

5) I once was able to make flights to Seattle to obtain "3D Printers" in a previous version of this game but now, "3D Printer" is no longer listed as a possible reword for making Flights to Seattle. This might actually be a normal expected behavior sine that item is probably no longer applicable sine I have Town Hall level 9.

6) The destination, "Tortuga" does NOT list building items "Flatbed Scanner", "Paper Cutter", "Stitcher", and "Laminator" that are required for building Town Hall level 10.

7) I am currently at the following missions:
a) https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/Unhealthy_Competition - level 31 - in this mission, you build the "Court House".
b) https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/Protection_From_Vandalism - level 32 - In this mission, you build the "Condominium"

8) It's possible that I never got to the mission, "Raising the Bar" that is listed at: https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/Raising_the_Bar and I will entertain the idea that there is a prerequisite mission that I have not completed.

Alright, I'm going to some details from my game where I have this issue. I'm not sure what is and is NOT relevant to this particular issue. The point is ty to maybe compare notes and rule out possibilities.

1) I can exchange items for Town Hall level 8. This means that I can gift a Holographic Display and I can receive Town Hall level 8 building items such as a "Podium", "Intercom", "VolIP Phone", and "Holographic Display". I conclude that there is something in this game that assumes that I have a Town Hall level 7.

2) I had upgraded my Town Hall to level 9 using flights to Seattle and by watching ads before the issue with Windows ads came up. However, what I described with "1)" is still the case.

3) The destination, Amsterdam does NOT list any building items for Town Hall level 8 such as "Podium", "Intercom", "VolIP Phone", and "Holographic Display" as possible rewords for making that flight.

4) The destination, "Cape Town" does NOT list building items for Town Hall level 9 such as "Hand Dryer", "Energy Saving Lamp", "Postal Drone", "3D Printer", and "Hand Dryer" as possible rewords for making the flight.

5) I once was able to make flights to Seattle to obtain "3D Printers" in a previous version of this game but now, "3D Printer" is no longer listed as a possible reword for making Flights to Seattle. This might actually be a normal expected behavior sine that item is probably no longer applicable sine I have Town Hall level 9.

6) The destination, "Tortuga" does NOT list building items "Flatbed Scanner", "Paper Cutter", "Stitcher", and "Laminator" that are required for building Town Hall level 10.

7) I am currently at the following missions:
a) https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/Unhealthy_Competition - level 31 - in this mission, you build the "Court House".
b) https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/Protection_From_Vandalism - level 32 - In this mission, you build the "Condominium"

8) It's possible that I never got to the mission, "Raising the Bar" that is listed at: https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/Raising_the_Bar and I will entertain the idea that there is a prerequisite mission that I have not completed.
Why are you replying to me? My post was referring to No Ads on Windows. All your stuff about Town Hall is a repetition of what you’ve already said elsewhere! Wiki doesn’t list side missions apart from events as there’s only 2 people available and we have lives!

I can understand your frustration and there is a lot of repetition. In one sense, this is for everyone's information, NOT exclusively YOURS. There is a lot you be taking for granted or even forgot because you haven't done it for so long. That's called being human and there is a lot that I have forgotten. There was one new thing that I'm saying, "One series of side missions does NOT help with this issue."

There's actually two Wiki's for Airport City. There is one on this site and it does NOT list side missions. There is an older Wiki at Fandom https://airportcity.fandom.com/ that I make reference to because it has information about side missions. I suspect that a few of these side missions are now becoming important for some players now that Windows does NOT ads and may not have ads for some time but this is only a reasonable GUESS and I will be sporting enough to say that I may be WRONG and I can be off track. I do recall actually doing some of the side missions including the one where I built Mission Control level 3.

I think you are now taking some of what I'm saying as me attacking your work. This is actually far from the case. I actually using both to research and try to narrow down possibilities.

Top Bottom