Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Town Hall level 9 Upgrade Bug

Recently I ran into an issue when considering upgrading to Town Hall level 9. So looked at the screen for a list of items required:

THLevel9Items.jpg

The Wiki says that I should be able to get building items for that such as 3D Printer by making repeated flights to "Cape Town" (see: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/3d_printer/ ). But when I click the Find Button, I get this screen:

TownHallLevel93DPrinter.jpg

I also noticed some other strange behavior. I was able to receive a VolIP Phone and that's a building part for Town Hall level 8 (see: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/voip_phone/ ) and I can still Gift Back a Holographic display (see: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/holographic_display/ ) right now.

If I look at Cape Town under Jumbo Destinations, I do not see anything for Town Hall Level 9 as indicated by this screen shot:

TH9CapeTown.jpg

And when looking at Amsterdam, I do NOT see anything for Town Hall level 8 listed as things I could possibly receive.

It's tempting to say that I could Trade gifts to get stuff for Town Hall level 9 but such a Gift will simply become a "Fuel 3". I also checked what items I can gift but I do not anything for Town Hall level 9. I only see Holographic Display.

This is a long standing issue that Game Insight needs to address.

It’s the same case as building MCC3 or CT8.

You need to have that specific quest (to build that specific building) in your diary book. Without that quest, you can’t exchange those building items with your neighbors.

You can still get those items by video ads, though.
Hmm, makes sense if tied to book quest but there isn't a mission listed for it, as of yet that I'm showing.

You can apparently only obtain the first of each item via ad though:
2021-06-18-11-24-21.jpg

Since is a low priority I haven't yet pursued upgrade, just noting what is presented.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Ahh so here I thought GI was just taking more and more perks away from us only to charge us for more and more making this a 'PAY TO PLAY' Game

After all take a good look everyone that ads seem to fail in giving an item after you watch the ad. Forums isnt what it once was nor discord when it comes to trading anything

And forbid you want to speed up construction on anything now as its either coins. (very few of them) and greenies that of course we still after all these years get 3 stupid bucks a week n 2000 coins, BIG DEAL GI that YOU think YOU are generous enough

Wow you actually know what inflation is for our cities and airports and increased the weekend bonus. BIG DEAL!!!!

Oh and then you just make comp after comp after comp and 'YOU ARE SORRY!!!

Fix the #^##R GAME!

Last edited:
After all take a good look everyone that ads seem to fail in giving an item after you watch the ad.
The item was received following ad, as shown, but only the first so the rest aren't attainable via the same manner (e.g ads), at least for now. Perhaps changes once pursue upgrade but it is also currently low on my list.

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It’s the same case as building MCC3 or CT8.

You need to have that specific quest (to build that specific building) in your diary book. Without that quest, you can’t exchange those building items with your neighbors.

You can still get those items by video ads, though.
Most likely.

It seems those items may be "temporary" drops - they only drop once you have started the financial process of upgrading to TH9.

@Madge59230 @TeresaLisboa is that likely that they are temporary? Or is this new behavior. Rollins guide also lists these items

They are tempoarary. You only get items to gift after the quests are done. And they disappear after you hit the green padlock for bui,t and finished. If you don’t do the quests then you don’t get the gifts to gift. But it depends on the building. That’s why side missions are I portant, so you can identify what the side mission is you need to finish as often they are difficult to identify.

Some kf these items you have because either Madlen has sent you, or they might be available for different buildings. You have to treat each building independantly.

They are tempoarary. You only get items to gift after the quests are done. And they disappear after you hit the green padlock for bui,t and finished. If you don’t do the quests then you don’t get the gifts to gift. But it depends on the building. That’s why side missions are I portant, so you can identify what the side mission is you need to finish as often they are difficult to identify.

Some kf these items you have because either Madlen has sent you, or they might be available for different buildings. You have to treat each building independantly.
I do not see any quest or side mission for building "Town Hall" level 9. There used to be those "quests" but I don't see it in the current versions. I hit the padlock after completing level 8 but I think there could've been a crash soon afterwards and something got out of whack somewhere down the line.

Here's a screenshot showing my Town Hall and what the game says I have.

TH8-zoom.jpg

I wonder what someone else visiting my community would see as opposed to what I would see.

But still, GI needs to fix this.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I do not see any quest or side mission for building "Town Hall" level 9. There used to be those "quests" but I don't see it in the current versions. I hit the padlock after completing level 8 but I think there could've been a crash soon afterwards and something got out of whack somewhere down the line.

Here's a screenshot showing my Town Hall and what the game says I have.

View attachment 54635

I wonder what someone else visiting my community would see as opposed to what I would see.

But still, GI needs to fix this.
I have buildings the game wont let me use. (I have less than the max) that boost my population but the game wont let me place them saying ive reached max population and should upgrade.

lol im like level 80 maxed on land, upgrades on buildings etc. hmm is there a new townhall coming???

I have buildings the game wont let me use. (I have less than the max) that boost my population but the game wont let me place them saying ive reached max population and should upgrade.

lol im like level 80 maxed on land, upgrades on buildings etc. hmm is there a new townhall coming???
Are all boost buildings contributing; have you checked your population bar for your city breakdown?

Okay. I need to get to this mission (see: https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/We_Need_More_Officials ) but I do NOT see it in my notebook. I am NOT sure what prerequisite there are and nothing is being communicated to me about that. There needs to be a VERY clear path for upgrading these things. If there is path right now, that does me NO good because I don't know it and nobody is COMMUNICATING that path to me. If there is a perquisite building that is required, I need to know what it is.

If not, the path should be:
Upgrade to Town Hall level 7
Upgrade to Town Hall level 8
Upgrade to Town Hall level 9
Upgrade to Town Hall level 10
Upgrade to Town Hall level 11

with no intermediate steps.

Okay. I need to get to this mission (see: https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/We_Need_More_Officials ) but I do NOT see it in my notebook. I am NOT sure what prerequisite there are and nothing is being communicated to me about that. There needs to be a VERY clear path for upgrading these things. If there is path right now, that does me NO good because I don't know it and nobody is COMMUNICATING that path to me. If there is a perquisite building that is required, I need to know what it is.

If not, the path should be:
Upgrade to Town Hall level 7
Upgrade to Town Hall level 8
Upgrade to Town Hall level 9
Upgrade to Town Hall level 10
Upgrade to Town Hall level 11

with no intermediate steps.
So why shout at me! If that’s the side mission you need to do it will ONLY appear when you’ve done the TH mission level 8 and 7 and 6 and 5 and 4 and 3 and 2 and 1. If you’ve NEVER done a TH mission you have to go from the start.

So look in your side missions for a building icon with a TH. And start doing the tasks from there. No we haven’t put side missions onto buildings. Maybe we will, maybe we won’t! It’s hard work and WE DONT get paid for looking after Wiki!

To build the next town hall, finish the one before. Get items by video. If you don’t finish the side missions for TH1 you wont get items for TH 2 etc. Big deal. Watch videos like everyone else does.

Aright, I have done the mission for Town Hall 7 and Town Hall 8. For some still can't get to Town Hall 9. I'm missing something but I'm NOT sure what.

One thing I recall was that soon after completing Town Hall 8, I had clicked the "Complete" button the mission and then the rame Crashed. I did not see that "Complete Town Hall level 8" mission again. I thought everything was good but I was never clear on if I had town 8 or 9 because I wasn't seeing any item I could gift for Town Hall level 9.

I can't find the mission for Town Level 9. I don't know what's going on here and I'm saying a whole lot of irrelevant information. I know what is or isn't relevant to this discussion.

All I know is that I actually have Town Hall level 8. I looked under population on the Top Hand corner of my screen. Something is acting if I had Town Hall 7 level in some contexts such as Gifting. So I guess I have a Town Hall level 7.5 , I don't know.

And that's the summary of what I can say, "I don't know."

Last edited:
Aright, I have done the mission for Town Hall 7 and Town Hall 8. For some still can't get to Town Hall 9. I'm missing something but I'm NOT sure what.

One thing I recall was that soon after completing Town Hall 8, I had clicked the "Complete" button the mission and then the rame Crashed. I did not see that "Complete Town Hall level 8" mission again. I thought everything was good but I was never clear on if I had town 8 or 9 because I wasn't seeing any item I could gift for Town Hall level 9.

I can't find the mission for Town Level 9. I don't know what's going on here and I'm saying a whole lot of irrelevant information. I know what is or isn't relevant to this discussion.
Watch the videos to get parts.
And/Or
Ask someone to send you items and see if they arrive without getting transformed into F3. If you can receive,then ask in the trading thread, just say you cant send TH items back. Exactly like the majority of people do for the MCC.

Watch the videos to get parts.
And/Or
Ask someone to send you items and see if they arrive without getting transformed into F3. If you can receive,then ask in the trading thread, just say you cant send TH items back. Exactly like the majority of people do for the MCC.
I'll see what I can do.

But I do know this much, I was able to trade with someone for Town Hall 8 items. They sent me a "VolIP Phone" and I was able to gift them a "Holographic Display". Both items can be obtained from Amsterdam. I looked at Amsterdam and the possible rewords are "Red Tulip", "Violet Tulip", "Yellow Tulip", "Pink Tulip", "Orange Tulip", and "Ice Detector". I see no mention of VolIP Phone or Holographic Display.

I also checked Cape Town and it said the possible rewords were construction items for the "Laundry" and stuff from the collection, "A Girl's Best Friend". I did not see any mention of items for Town Hall level 9 and I think I should have seen those.

I think someone from GI needs to start singing like a canary.

I'll see what I can do.

But I do know this much, I was able to trade with someone for Town Hall 8 items. They sent me a "VolIP Phone" and I was able to gift them a "Holographic Display". Both items can be obtained from Amsterdam. I looked at Amsterdam and the possible rewords are "Red Tulip", "Violet Tulip", "Yellow Tulip", "Pink Tulip", "Orange Tulip", and "Ice Detector". I see no mention of VolIP Phone or Holographic Display.

I also checked Cape Town and it said the possible rewords were construction items for the "Laundry" and stuff from the collection, "A Girl's Best Friend". I did not see any mention of items for Town Hall level 9 and I think I should have seen those.

I think someone from GI needs to start singing like a canary.
They will if you tell them. if you moan here and not to them then nothing will change!

Top Bottom