Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Time traveller

Zik

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041rxpqf
Username
Zik
Hi, I'm always blocked by GI.
I wrote at support but they said I'm not blocked.
Although, I'm a time traveller, I cannot visit neighbors, cannot do events...
Why? Because I left my smartphone On all the night.
Almost 3 years, I played every day and now, I am considering as a cheating.
I'm going to wait the next version but I don't believe it.

Is there any guy as me who are in the same situation?

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi Zik,
The worst thing that happens in this game is that there are really true cheaters that play this game and the sad thing is that the fair players pay for those cheaters...I am starting to think that it would be good that the fair players get all together and sign petition and send it to GI to ask them to delete some of those cheater players that everybody knows. And that for all the plateform.
Cheers

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
I too have gotten the time traveler message. I cant figure out why. I do not do this type of thing on my devices. I have gotten the message on my Kindle. I have gotten it on my laptop and I have gotten it on my pc. What could possibly be causing it? It appears periodically. I would like to get credit for the flights that I do weekly. However, it is such a common occurrence that this happens that I feel like contacting support is liable to get me banned.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I too have gotten the time traveler message. I cant figure out why. I do not do this type of thing on my devices. I have gotten the message on my Kindle. I have gotten it on my laptop and I have gotten it on my pc. What could possibly be causing it? It appears periodically. I would like to get credit for the flights that I do weekly. However, it is such a common occurrence that this happens that I feel like contacting support is liable to get me banned.

it could be you are hit keys too quickly. It has been reported previously that click to quick will cause GI server to think you are time travelling as it can not adjust fast enough to the players game style.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It is not during load up but while playing the game you need to worry about clicking on items too fast. I suggest you wait a few seconds between clicking on coins, flights etc to allow the server to correctly register your clicks.

you will soon find the proper method of collecting items and coins.

Don't believe in the version, that one clicks to fast. I am blocked now the 6th or 7th time as a time traveller (only a short message - I can play normally, but my flights do not count in the world map). This happenend after leaving the game some hours "alone", means my PC was on and I did something else. Funny is, that G! told me after my request, that my game is not blocked since August, I have to check the FAQ. After I've told them that I am not soooo stupid they wanted a sreenshot copy from me!!! So I've send them this copy, for what ever they needed that. Then - after five days - I've got the message, that they need some more time to check deep inside their system. Finally I've got this answer today, sure this was the first time and you know what? The code was not accepted!!! Looks like these Clowns are really not able to fix any problem. And it is easier to tell us. that we made mistakes, correct???

I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device.

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted.

To unblock the game, please arrange the right time and date settings on your device manually (not automatically) and enter the following code

Top Bottom