Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time to move on...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
After being patient for over two months, I was hopeful that this last release would solve problems. I'm happy for those of you that have benefited with "S"uper planes! And, I hope you get to keep them.

I have not only lost all of my repair slots, IN BOTH GAMES, my planes no longer complete their flights.

So, I am saying goodbye and moving on to Hay Day.

Thanks to all who have shared gifts and helped me progress in this game but it is now more frustrating than fun!

Enough said. Please send your gifts to other players.
Thanks again for all your help!!!!!
Cheers,
Sulfe

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Sulfe, we were no friends, but i'm sorry to see you go.
Did you updated your games on 1 release or on both?????
I know it must be frustrating to you to play the game as it is acting the way you say.
But i would suggest to leave it for a couple of days and think it over.
You could consider to even open a ticket to GI.
If you choose to quit the game, i wish you well and good luck!!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I feel your pain. I went and visited a friend and came back to my game with a totally different airport. I was told by GI there is no way of retrieving my previous airport but was told they would give me a coupon for what my airport might have been worth. Ticket is still open and still waiting to here back. As of now my Android airport is toast.
It looks they have huge problems, if they cannot do a restore anymore. They were able to do that in past.... Maybe we will get some more info about that. :unsure:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Sorry to lose you neighbor . I've been trying to lose my No Good Hyjacking and Crappy neighbors and it stinks to lose one so helpful . I wish you the Best and Thank You ! LB . It Stinks losing Simon Chan also .

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Gt city and @dchesn08, i do believe also that GI has big, big problems with AC at the moment.
They restored my VAYKA1 game once and transferred my other 2 games to new devices. All this was last year.
I understand now that suddenly they can't restore airports from people which are ended up with somebody elses airport??
So if someone wants to transfer his/her game to a new device, they aren't able to do that also??? I'm curious about this one, has anybody experienced this????
I can't check this out, because my 3 games are running "normal" now on my Samsungs Tab 1,2 and 4 and yes , there's an old one between them!!!. . Can visit 12 friends a day again, but they all have the bugs which the update broughts with it.
I didn't update my games to the latest one ( nov. 21th) after i read this update is bugged more than the version is now on my games. So i'll leave my games as they are at the moment. The only annoying thing is the pop-up which announce that there's a new update available.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Thanks all. Like so many others I've moved on to Hay Day. It's a very fun game. Very interactive. If you're in a neighborhood, you have online chat. Competitions are fair. Rewards are many, and the other day they came down and rewarded ALL players with a couple of diamonds as an apology, which is the equivalent of airport cash.
I've not encountered any bugs and though I've left AC with a lot of airport cash, etc. I'm not looking back. I wish you all good luck.

If you decide to move on to Hay Day, please look me up. My name is Egg & I. You will be able to join neighborhoods once you reach level 18 and that is not so hard.

Thank you all for making AC a good game. It was always more about the folks playing than the rickety old game. So...thanks again, and I hope to see you move over to a game/company that respects it's customers!

Top Bottom