Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday November 12th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
@Az1 I just hit Send in return, so you should received one item for Lvl1 of Reserve Hangar.
Keep sending, or I can start sending Fire Extinguisher to you. You will need them for Lvl3.

Attention: I will not complete Reserve Hangar, so I am stil able to send Fire Extinguisers. Please let me know, if you need it. Otherwise i can do Send in return for Lvl 1&2 items of RH.
Will help and wait couple of days (y)
When you get room on your Gift List please send a Fire Extinguisher . I'll return with fuel . Thanks LB

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
Thanks all for the gifts.
Returned some aerosols today, as long as you send them to me, i will hit them back !
Some users wll have to be patient, got to send some aerosols now.
@Long ; yes i overlooked your tag, maybe it's because you always send each day the same message; that you have send this or that item;)
Anyway, i just send a mayor's portrait to your other game, if you would be so kind to return (y)

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Hi everyone, back in the game. I can see I need aerosols. And although I can't remember what they are fore, I can send Leyden jars?

And I have put out my halloween buildings (pumpkin patch, halloween shops, and graveyards)
Glad your back . Thanks for the Fire Extinguisher . Will send a Safety Cone to Chloe 2 . The Leyden Jars are for the quest on the left side . I think you need 37 . I got enough from guest plane drops . Forrest did a good Dark Sky's update on WIKI . LB

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
So lets hear that story about the confusion with why your using the name @21usc841 to Hyjack launches or something like that . I didn't quit get it . Please Clarify .
I am not using that name purposely. Due to some technical glitch, my game is linked with @21usc841 which is someone else's game. Because of this I am currently in an alliance that I did not join, and I have been getting credit in the top 100 weekly ranks for flights that I have not sent planes to. While that may seem like a plus, this is all at the expense of receiving gifts from my neighbors as I have disappeared from many of their lists and have gone from 20+ gifts per day to only receiving about 6-7 gifts per day. Since I am trying to 3 star all destinations it is a great hindrance to my progress because I am only getting about 2 earplugs per day for Giant destinations. Given that you need 400 earplugs each for 10 Giant destinations, it will take me forever to 3 star them, so I would rather get my neighbors back. I am NOT changing my game name and hijacking launches and change my name back. I don't need to hijack launches since I have already have 3 stars on all of them, though I am trying to get maps for the Theory of Everything from green launches. I get how that looks, but that is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom