Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday February 25th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items YouCan Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@M22: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20).
@SannSunn: sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: sent you Fuel (20).
@Gouranga111: sent you Plasma Clot.
@mohsen larijani: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@jaod: sent you Additional Radar.
@hansle10: sent you Navigation Module.
@LAX: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Gt city: sent you Landing Lamp.
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Navigation Module.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).
@Lmerimac: sent you Navigation Module.
@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Wai: sent you Fuel (20).
@Khiez: sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: sent you Fuel (20).
@Tamic: sent you Deicer.
@Hburr: sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Anyone else had a game crash that has taken them back a few steps? This morning I accepted a couple of neighbour requests, levelled from 18 to 19, moved buildings around, built another building, and after the crash I've lost all of those actions, and the both neighbours. Very odd and annoying, and it hasn't happened to me before. Most annoying part being that now I'm somehow slightly short on gold to rebuild the building I added this morning for some reason, plus I had already updated my signature due to the building being done!

@Tamic - thanks for the neighbour request. Earlier today I accepted this, and sent Spare Wire to !Tamic, and Fuel (2) to Tamic_1. However, due to my game crashing I've lost both your games off my neighbour list (and my Waiting list). Not sure if either gift came through, or if you can see me on your neighbour list. If not, can you please try sending another invite?

To everyone else (@Khiez, @Chyak, @GamingSwiftie, @crescent moon, @jaod, @Lmerimac, @gordon76, @Afy) - due to my game crash my gifts still have not reset (and should have by now!. I'll send out gifts as soon as I can.

Lmerimac

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a00ojo7
Username
Merimac
Anyone else had a game crash that has taken them back a few steps? This morning I accepted a couple of neighbour requests, levelled from 18 to 19, moved buildings around, built another building, and after the crash I've lost all of those actions, and the both neighbours. Very odd and annoying, and it hasn't happened to me before. Most annoying part being that now I'm somehow slightly short on gold to rebuild the building I added this morning for some reason, plus I had already updated my signature due to the building being done!

@Tamic - thanks for the neighbour request. Earlier today I accepted this, and sent Spare Wire to !Tamic, and Fuel (2) to Tamic_1. However, due to my game crashing I've lost both your games off my neighbour list (and my Waiting list). Not sure if either gift came through, or if you can see me on your neighbour list. If not, can you please try sending another invite?

To everyone else (@Khiez, @Chyak, @GamingSwiftie, @crescent moon, @jaod, @Lmerimac, @gordon76, @Afy) - due to my game crash my gifts still have not reset (and should have by now!. I'll send out gifts as soon as I can.
I don't have problems (for the moment :) ) can you Send me an all inclusive bracelet to my little Meri? Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
I don't have problems (for the moment :) ) can you Send me an all inclusive bracelet to my little Meri? Thanks!

@Lmerimac - will do!

Another weird thing about my gifts not resetting is that I can visit neighbours again, but not send gifts. Go figure! :LOL: Feeling a bit guilty I cannot return the favour, and by the looks of it until tomorrow! :confused:.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. For some reason, my game may show up as either R3d_F1v3 or @21usc841.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel 20
Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@Wai Received Dispatcher Console from Wai2. I have Radar or Video Wall, what do you need?
I don´t need to receive your dispatcher Console to send both items.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed

LenR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av50at9
Username
!Lrg
Thanks for the gifts specially @Wai for the most difficult antenna in the world!!

@crescent moon I'm adding you for the same reason I only need 3 more, please help :)

The signature should be updated

Last edited:

Tamic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahp810i
Username
Tamic
Thanks for all the gifts!

Some of you will receive gifts from my main game (!Tamic) and some of you will receive gifts from my second gane (Tamic_1). If you receive a gift from Tamic_1 you don't have to return the gift to that game, if you want to send me something please send it to my main game. I just have my second game so I can send gifts to everyone :)

@Wai: I was trying to send you a calculator but I think I sent you the wrong thing. Sorry! Also I sent you a request from my second game

@Silvestris: I still see you as my neighbor. Will try to send you a request and see if it goes through

@Lmerimac: I sent a request to you and your husband from my second game

@Khiez: sent you request from my second game

@crescent moon: sent you request from my second game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom