Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday, August 28: Impromptu Apogee QL Launch Free-for-All

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff is ten Apogee launches away from a third and final star. So at 2PM (California time) today I'm going to do a Quantum Leap launch to see if I can get the ten launches accomplished as soon as possible.
All are welcome to join.
No rules! No timetables! No first/second/third place listings! It's okay to hijack! It's a Quantum Leap free-for-all.
I will post here a few minutes before I do the first launch. From then on, when I launch I will restart my game to cut down on the landing time, then launch again. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat for at least ten launches.
Cheers,
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Waverly huff is ten Apogee launches away from a third and final star. So at 2PM (California time) today I'm going to do a Quantum Leap launch to see if I can get the ten launches accomplished as soon as possible.
All are welcome to join.
No rules! No timetables! No first/second/third place listings! It's okay to hijack! It's a Quantum Leap free-for-all.
I will post here a few minutes before I do the first launch. From then on, when I launch I will restart my game to cut down on the landing time, then launch again. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat for at least ten launches.
Cheers,
Tom
Tom, greensmith
I sent a neighbor request from my beckyp2 game. Would you kindly accept so I could join your launches with that game, too?
Thank you,
Becky

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I believe Lukasz will join us to make it a Double QL launch. Waverly huff will start all launches but please wait for Lukehome to join before adding a lot of points.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Lukasz will join us for the first two hours or so.
Waverly huff will start all launches. Again, please wait for lukehome to join so we can get the benefit of a double QL. After launching, don't forget to exit out of AC, then open it again!
About 13 minutes to go!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom