Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 31st January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv i will do then, want to tell them also about not being able to add certain neighbours its annoying as some go through and some dont hope they can do something. Thanks for replying :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
[quote="pienicki, post: 29393,

I Fly 2 im still waiting your reply if u cant see it try adding me again :)[/quote]

@pie2 I don't see your invitation. I tried inviting you again, but it's not going through. Over the period of the last two days I've lost four neighbors on my I Fly account. I will keep trying.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
[quote="pienicki, post: 29393,

I Fly 2 im still waiting your reply if u cant see it try adding me again :)

@pie2 I don't see your invitation. I tried inviting you again, but it's not going through. Over the period of the last two days I've lost four neighbors on my I Fly account. I will keep trying.

I Fly 2[/quote]

I Fly 2 oh ok at least we are neighbours with your i fly 2 account, yeah whats up with neigh ours disappering at the moment i keep kosing them too every time i go on my airport a neighbour has gone and when i try add them back it says in valid code its well annoying

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Yesterday's gifts were a bit of a flop but I like to think that hope can triumph over experience so I've sent out 20 gifts again today.

something to : @pienicki - sorry, can't remember what I sent.
meals sent to : @yurama @darrell @Kei @Friso @Rob W @Beer Baron @Wport BirdEyes
fuel hose to : @Phantom @air canillas @TT @Voosalt @jljack74 @86Stalker
osc beacon to : @I Fly 2
nav mod to : @Andrew-YYZ Geonc Sky Ranger
spare prop to : @Long

Three gifts got through to me today: thanks to Beer Baron , I Fly 2 (from username), @yurama .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Very busy day but I finally found time to send out some gifts! I wish them all the best on their way to some deserving recipients! (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Yesterday's gifts were a bit of a flop but I like to think that hope can triumph over experience so I've sent out 20 gifts again today.

something to : @pienicki - sorry, can't remember what I sent.
meals sent to : @yurama @darrell @Kei @Friso @Rob W @Beer Baron @Wport BirdEyes
fuel hose to : @Phantom @air canillas @TT @Voosalt @jljack74 @86Stalker
osc beacon to : @I Fly 2
nav mod to : @Andrew-YYZ Geonc Sky Ranger
spare prop to : @Long

Three gifts got through to me today: thanks to Beer Baron , I Fly 2 (from username), @yurama .

Thank you cap'n5 ...Unfortunately, I am one of those who cannot receive gifts from neighbors...or add new neighbors.
(BTW, bew0072 you disappeared from my neighbor list today; so, maybe you can try and add me?)
It has been 5 days now since I have had an incoming gift. I opened a ticket with GI this morning and just received my first gift about an hour ago from Dave Hopefully, that's a sign that this issue is getting resolved.
I have been sending gifts out daily; but am not sure if my gifts are arriving.
Over the past 5 days, I have been sending various flight items to:
Long Phantom twisteduk cap'n5 Mija Joe hewitt lister0f5meg jackjackeli zenmie porte d'air vayka1 sara hungyauming Deidei-1jl219 86Stalker evelweevel Dave

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
Hi peeps thanks for every one who added and accepted me and SPECIAL Thanks to tdv for the gifts tonight

I sent out just fuel and choc candies havent many different gifts to send out but if i have n e thing u want let me know :)

Choc candies to
InCoNvEnIeNtE
Maqu86
stevel2606
Red Fox One
One Bad Day
nsari and sari2
I Fly 2
syapik

Fuel to
Cicignon
cap'n5
Suresh
Beer Baron
beerbrewer
air canillas
Hotdog

Need landing lamps PLEASE help and powerful radio transmitters thanks :)

pienicki, i don't receive your gift...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
thanks all for the gifts, tdv i love you, thanks thanks thanks, please tell me what i send you, and send me passengers and fuel please! what is the weekend code today????

For what it is worth, I returned some gifts and sent some additional gifts out again this evening, not sure if they will reach you. Please let me know if any of you receive my gifts.

tdv: sent you Amperemeter to your iPhone account.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Archive Box.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Gyroscope.
cap'n5: didn't receive the gift you sent today again, sent you Navigation Module, let me know if you receive it.
Sky Ranger: just so you know that I didn't receive anything from you in the last several days, just sent you Laser Level, please let me know if you receive it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Well, I tried adding you from Bali Hi yesterday, but nothing happens.
Same thing this morning - maybe you can try to add me.

But Bali2's invitation got through the first time, I think.

Yes bali 2 was there then you disappered i just recieved a gift from u but cant see you, i have tried adding u but nothing i cant add n e one else either think its the same for other people to hope Gi hurrys and sorts it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom