Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 31st January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
tdv. Thanks for the oscillating beacons. There seems to be a problem with avatars showing up on some ipad accounts. I'm sending gifts from both accounts. I switched from sending you a video wall to the laser level yesterday only because with only needing one more video wall and needing more laser levels, I figured it was better getting a laser level. However, if you are still in need of a video wall by the time my gifts reset, I will send you another video wall.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you all for the gifts. I've updated my signature. I need to stock up on a few repair items as I am completely out of all of them.

I had noticed that there were a few people that normally send me gifts on a daily basis weren't sending me gifts. Those people generally are the ones that I send gifts to without paying any attention of whether they send gifts to me or not. Sometimes our gift reset times are off by many hours. I wouldn't have even thought about it until I read about people's comments on this board. I'm truthfully much less concerned about their gifts making it to me, rather than my gifts making it to them. I can't even remember which people's gifts I'm not receiving. Here is a partial list of the people I send gifts to on a daily basis. These gifts may come from my I Fly or I Fly 2 accounts.
TDVCrApple
Nina
Nina2
Air Canillas
Phantom
Cap'n5
LY
Suresh Pal
Neo
Vangees
The Ian's Ianda 10,11,12
Pakman
Pie2
Gamingswiftie3
Waverly Huff
Sari or Sari2
Bill
Patrick Mast

I may have missed some, but if any of the people I listed above aren't getting gifts on a daily basis, the gifts are going lost. If you don't get a gift for a couple of days PM me so we can try to figure out what is happening.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv. Thanks for the oscillating beacons. There seems to be a problem with avatars showing up on some ipad accounts. I'm sending gifts from both accounts. I switched from sending you a video wall to the laser level yesterday only because with only needing one more video wall and needing more laser levels, I figured it was better getting a laser level. However, if you are still in need of a video wall by the time my gifts reset, I will send you another video wall.

I Fly 2
Hi Pal, that is perfect - got all the video walls - so Laser level would be good thanks...

BTW I have been tagging you (in the iPhone thread) when I have been receiving a gift - so you know when I get it... thanks for all your help... (y) I hope I am able to get a training center on the iPhone before the promo ends...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I Fly 2, I was receiving normally your gifts up to yesterday. I have many problems, believe that as other neighbors, because my gifts do not come to you either, I do not see anybody in the launches, I can't add anybody...

GIS SUCKS!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom