Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 31st January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
"username I sent my gift to" : "item I sent"
@air canillas : Flight Catering
@Andrew-YYZ : Fuel Hose
@Bali Hi : Flight Catering. Can I request White Gold Bracelet from you? Thanks! Also thanks for returning some items from your Bali2 account!
@bubbajed5711 : Spare Propeller
@Hotdog : Single Malt Whiskey. Can I request Packaging Machine from you? Thanks!
@Kei : Fuel Supply
@kitkitkit : Channel Bar
@nsari : Deicer. sari2: Oscillating Beacon
@pienicki : Powerful Radio Transmitter
@Sophie : Spare Wire. Would you please help me with Glass Display Case? Still need 2 of them. Thanks! :D
@Suresh Pal : Fuel Hose
@syapik : Fuel Additives. Help me with Defroster please? Thanks!
@Wport : Spare Propeller

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Items sent out from TDV19 (mainly for the benifit of the the iDevice neighbrous) - my android neighbours should be getting the usual mix of things based on your signatures...

the following sent

flip123 - (flip123) - Nav module, (Jpjpjp2) - Ergo Chairs + Powerfull radio transmitter. (Jpjpjp) I think is username, so guessed - Transmitter + Nav Module,
must_dash - Nav modules,
Ianda11 (Iander10) 2x Stamp, 2x Insulation+Landing Lamps - , (Iander11) - Fuel Hose, (Iander12) Can't find as neighbour :confused:
greensmith - Fuel Hose
Pakman - Fuel20

Sorry if I have missed anyone out... will try to find your all...

With people appearing as username unless there is an avator with the game - it is very hard to find someone...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi tdv. Jpjpjp is indeed one of the many Usernames (level 19). Thank you for the gifts.... How many items can you sent on one day?????????????

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Items sent out from TDV19 (mainly for the benifit of the the iDevice neighbrous) - my android neighbours should be getting the usual mix of things based on your signatures...

Sorry if I have missed anyone out... will try to find your all...

With people appearing as username unless there is an avator with the game - it is very hard to find someone...

tdv, no idea how to get an avator on my game...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
I badly need:
Great Shots x 3, to finish Travel Agensy.

Textbook x 1
Wide angle Binoculars x 2
Weather display x 2 to finish Control tower level 3

Channel Bar x 1
Handling line x 1
Rpoe block x 2
Sandbag x 4 to finish Airship Dock

Steel frame x 3
Wire x 2
Control unit x 1 to finish Fuel station level 2

Most wanted, are in my signature.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3rho8
Username
BV [item needed]
Still in need of a couple of items: lining plate, laser cutter, cash counter, all in bracelet and 'do not disturb sign'.

Please add me, av3rho8, and send a gift. DM or reply to me what you want for gift.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
tdv i got a lot from you, Thanks. Some times 8 or 9 at the same time, this is good.
I am using all, or hiding in the box, for later...

I'm sooo thankfull. Also visiting your Villa's every day, for stuff.
What to send back??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom