Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 20th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, you can still send Weather Display? I need 2 for BaliTri (TDV19 already a neighbour).
As far as I know they are still going through from the newer version - so sent you the weather displays - let me know when you get them...

P

piloot Darwin

I'm back but I have a new friend code and I have to wait for 5 working days before I can get my old airport back. thanks to Yana from GI support. But so long I start the game over.
So I have a new code this is
a288jdo
So you can send me gifts again.

What I need : GENERATOR, WELDER AND CABLE

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi friends,
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today, special thanks to tdv for the altimeters:love: ( i don't know how you can gift so many) and Bali Hi for the ergo . chair(y)(y)
Updated the sig. for NOYA12 , this game needs a lot of fuel, i've spend to much for the fighters, which didn't drop what i need, so the mission failed:rage::rage:. This is the 2e mission i couldn't finish, damn!!!!!!
NOYA12 send out the gifts for today a moment ago.................
Thanks in advance for helping me out with : what i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I'M BACK!! After over 2 weeks of a crashed game, GI finally got it fixed. I'm sending daily fuel via Facebook. I need the below items for the new buildings.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
If you got something you didn't ask for, I'm sorry. My phone is being extra sensitive today and as I scroll across it randomly sends gifts. If you are victim to this, let me know and I'll send you something you need tomorrow. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom