Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

There is an update and a new challenge!!!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
This is a very confusing challenge.... are there giftable items for this quest? Cause I don't see any on mine. Is it just me or they moved the button for gifts?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Does anyone have the items required for the Post Office as a gift?:confused:
I cannot see any on mine.:(

No, it seems that GI forgot to give Android users a gift to send out. Apple users seem to have one, but it can not be sent cross platform. You will have to fly to Malta, Rome, Dubai, Berlin and one other place that i can't recall to get the Post Office built. They drop pretty frequent, but would be much easier to accomplish if friends could send them to each other.

S

Sorumbas

IMHO these planes aren't worth the effort. A 60-minute flight only takes 54 minutes? Wow!!! A five-hour flight only takes four-and-a-half hours? Big deal!!!
I started this quest with nine Jets because I've been working on getting all the stars for the Space Needle destinations. So I flew my nine Jets to Madagascar. After I get those three stars I'll sell the Jets and buy nine Turboprops to get the stars for Fiji ... then sell those and buy the nine Deltas to fly to Easter Island.
I wouldn't be able to do that if I invested in these new "plus" planes. UNLESS GI lets us store them in our Warehouse so we didn't have to keep buying and selling over and over again. Then it would be worth it.
Like I said, just my opinion.
Cheers,
Tom

I´m the same opinion if u cannot save the new planes on warehouse .Otherwise u need to keep seling them, sometimes i thing GI doesn´t think further when they introduce new features and their testers are not players. It seems that they forget how the game works in each platform.
I hope that they will also import the reserve hangar(from FACEBOOK), u can store 10 planes on lvl3.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
hey I have a post office...every hour it drops letters of hope and can also sometimes drop an item for the mail collection. I think for neighbours who click it they receive letters of hope and possibly a collection item
I also updated and this seems like GI has done a lot of things new :oops:

Sadly i don't have any new gifts....need all the items for completing my Post office..... anyone having one ??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
totes agree

IMHO these planes aren't worth the effort. A 60-minute flight only takes 54 minutes? Wow!!! A five-hour flight only takes four-and-a-half hours? Big deal!!!
I started this quest with nine Jets because I've been working on getting all the stars for the Space Needle destinations. So I flew my nine Jets to Madagascar. After I get those three stars I'll sell the Jets and buy nine Turboprops to get the stars for Fiji ... then sell those and buy the nine Deltas to fly to Easter Island.
I wouldn't be able to do that if I invested in these new "plus" planes. UNLESS GI lets us store them in our Warehouse so we didn't have to keep buying and selling over and over again. Then it would be worth it.
Like I said, just my opinion.
Cheers,
Tom

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Drops from my Post Offices are solely limited to Letters of Hope so far.

As for item drops, I have only found 1 x scooter and that was from a neighbour's post office.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Dikam
Username
Dikam
Hi everybody new update:
New collections:
Express Delivery - Golden Post Stamp
You´ve Got Mail - Mail kiosk if u get 4 times

New Building:
Post Office - 57 coins/h

New Flights:
Fiji(turboprop)
Madgascar(jet)
Easter Island(delta)

Objectives:
- Land 20 post planes with gold post stamp
- complete Express Delivery 4 times
- complete You´ve got Mail 4 times

How to:
- visit the neighbours to get the Stationery Knife from Lost Mail, use the stationery on your Lost Mail to get the Express Delivery Items and the Letter of Hope.
- Everytime u collect Express delivery u get a Golden post Stamp. Use it to land post planes (5 per stamp)
- Fly to Fiji, Madagascar or Easter Island(Letter of Hope needed) to collect items for the You´ve got Mail. Another way is collecting from the Post Office.

How can I use the gold stamp?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
How can I use the gold stamp?

Click on it and then click on the planes that the stamp generates.

It is usually 5 flights, no drops and is only good to be used during the event where it counts.

You can use it outside of the event but the planes do not count towards anything.

Top Bottom