Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

There is an update and a new challenge!!!!

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
So here are the first information for the new challenge:

"Long awaited Mail"

Three tasks to complete:
- Complete the collection "Express Delivery" 4x with collecting Mails that lay around the airport
- Land Mail-Guest-Planes (needs Bonus "Golden Postage Stamp") 20x
- Complete the collection "You've got mail" 4x with flights to Fiji, Madagascar and Easter Islands

Three new destinations:
- Fiji: Turboprop / 38 Passengers / 14 Fuel / Addtional Item: "Letters of hope" / 10-20-40 flights for the stars / 1h flight time
- Madagascar: Jet / 80 Passengers / 22 Fuel / Additional Item: "Letters of hope" / 19-39-75 flights for the stars / 3h flight time
- Easter Islands: Delta Plane / 160 Passengers / 30 Fuel / Additional Item: "Letters of hope" / 23-46-92 flights for the stars

To get "Letters for hope" for the flights you have to collect the lost Mails around your Airport. This requires a Stationary Knife that you get with collecting lost Mails from neighbour airports (seldom).

Two new collections:
- Express Delivery: You get the five items all from the lost Mails around your airport. For collection you get the "Golden Postage Stamp" (always), that is required for landing the Mail-Guest-Planes.
- You've got mail: You can get the five items from the three new destinations or from your or your neighbours "Post Office". You get the "Post Kiosk" as a prize for complete the Colletion 4x.

New Building: "Post Office", requieres 2x2 space, 4000 coins, 3 electricity for building, 1000 coins for speed up, gives 57 coins every hour

For building the Post Office you require several items 3x each:
- Handheld Scanner
- Mail Sorter
- Numerator
- Marking Machine

This items you can get from this destinations: Cyprus (seldom), Malte (seldom), Rome (seldom), Dubai (seldom), Shanghai (often), Berlin (often).

I have now the Numerator in my gift list, so maybe here has everybody an other item.

Time: 13 days, 21h from now on. Good luck everybody!

Maybe in the English Version some names of items or collections are different, I only translated it so maybe somebody can write here the right English Names so that I can correct them in my post. Thanks!

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Another new things:

- The Menu for collections has a new design, it is new grouped in 4 parts with
- "All" (All Collections)
- "Space" (All space related collections)
- "Adventure" (Here are the collections for Aztek, Greek and Stonehenge)
- "Storerage" (Here are all challenge related collections put in (etc. for this new quest, America's week, University, Dark Skies, Santas Bad Day, Valentine and Ufo))

You can get new "Tokens" for Space starts and for Top 3 Finishing in flying to a destion in a week. With this Tokens you can buy faster Planes (+10% speed).

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody new update:
New collections:
Express Delivery - Golden Post Stamp
You´ve Got Mail - Mail kiosk if u get 4 times

New Building:
Post Office - 57 coins/h

New Flights:
Fiji(turboprop)
Madgascar(jet)
Easter Island(delta)

Objectives:
- Land 20 post planes with gold post stamp
- complete Express Delivery 4 times
- complete You´ve got Mail 4 times

How to:
- visit the neighbours to get the Stationery Knife from Lost Mail, use the stationery on your Lost Mail to get the Express Delivery Items and the Letter of Hope.
- Everytime u collect Express delivery u get a Golden post Stamp. Use it to land post planes (5 per stamp)
- Fly to Fiji, Madagascar or Easter Island(Letter of Hope needed) to collect items for the You´ve got Mail. Another way is collecting from the Post Office.

S

Sorumbas

NEW MAP AND NEW PLANES
The new planes are a metalic version of the old ones. They are 10% faster :) They can be bought with the new gold and silver tokens.

How to get tokens:
I still don´t know how it works on mobile but i will use the FACEBOOK version as example(it means that the information can be innacurate)

The map shows the number of times that the top 100 players(on the world) flew to the location. Every week the top 100 will be rewarded with gold and experience.
the top 10 receive chests:
1st : Gold Chest(3 Gold Tokens, 10 Silver Tokens, 150 Fuel, and 2 items needed for launch)
2nd: Silver Chest(2 Gold Tokens, 8 Silver Tokens, 50 Fuel, and 1 items needed for launch)
3rd: Large Bronze Chest(1 Gold Tokens, 6 Silver Tokens, 50 Fuel, and 1 items needed for launch)
4th and 5th: Medium Bronze Chest(4 Silver Tokens, 20 Fuel, and 2 items needed for launch)
6th - 10th: Small Bronze Chest( 1 Silver Tokens, 20Fuel, and 1 items needed for launch)

Another way it is in a launch(both):
1st: 8 Silver Tokens
2nd and 3rd: 4 Silver Tokens
4th and the other: 2 Silver Tokens

I will try to update as soon as I know how it works on mobile.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
drop rates seem very good in about 20 minutes of playing completed 3 stamp collections and got 3 stamps.

you can buy :

Extra Valuable Cargo for 18 greens gives 5 random collectable items.
Large Mailbag for 12 greens gives you 20 letters of hope and 30 stationary knifes

for people who cannot visit friends or have limited time left in the quest.

Sorumbas

I can confirm that you do receive 4 tokens for 2 place launch on a mobile. Will test others later after I build up some tokens. Tested on Galaxy SII

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I also updated and this seems like GI has done a lot of things new :oops:

Sadly i don't have any new gifts....need all the items for completing my Post office..... anyone having one ??

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
To add to the info.. This new update has not solved the bug when we visit neighbor :(

So we have to close the game/force close when we visit neighbor again and again :oops:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
NEW MAP AND NEW PLANES
The new planes are a metalic version of the old ones. They are 10% faster :) They can be bought with the new gold and silver tokens.

How to get tokens:
I still don´t know how it works on mobile but i will use the FACEBOOK version as example(it means that the information can be innacurate)
The map shows the number of times that the top 100 players(on the world) flew to the location. Every week the top 100 will be rewarded with gold and experience.
the top 10 receive chests:
1st : Gold Chest(3 Gold Tokens, 10 Silver Tokens, 150 Fuel, and 2 items needed for launch)
2nd: Silver Chest(2 Gold Tokens, 8 Silver Tokens, 50 Fuel, and 1 items needed for launch)
3rd: Large Bronze Chest(1 Gold Tokens, 6 Silver Tokens, 50 Fuel, and 1 items needed for launch)
4th and 5th: Medium Bronze Chest(4 Silver Tokens, 20 Fuel, and 2 items needed for launch)
6th - 10th: Small Bronze Chest( 1 Silver Tokens, 20Fuel, and 1 items needed for launch)

Another way it is in a launch(both):
1st: 8 Silver Tokens
2nd and 3rd: 4 Silver Tokens
4th and the other: 2 Silver Tokens

I will try to update as soon as I know how it works on mobile.

IMHO these planes aren't worth the effort. A 60-minute flight only takes 54 minutes? Wow!!! A five-hour flight only takes four-and-a-half hours? Big deal!!!
I started this quest with nine Jets because I've been working on getting all the stars for the Space Needle destinations. So I flew my nine Jets to Madagascar. After I get those three stars I'll sell the Jets and buy nine Turboprops to get the stars for Fiji ... then sell those and buy the nine Deltas to fly to Easter Island.
I wouldn't be able to do that if I invested in these new "plus" planes. UNLESS GI lets us store them in our Warehouse so we didn't have to keep buying and selling over and over again. Then it would be worth it.
Like I said, just my opinion.
Cheers,
Tom

I cannot seem to get Google Play to download anything.....:(
I think it is my phone for some reason.
Is there a way to download via a computer and put it on my phone?:cautious:

Blackcloud, I have siilar problems before.

Try going to play.google.com on your PC. You need to login, then find Airport City & download (select device if you have more than 1 Android device).It will be automatically be downloaded to your selected phone.

Make sure that your phone is connected to wifi or the internet.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Don't sit on the new map for any longer than you have to.

I sent a flight on its way. Fuel went down to 1/90. Visited the map. Left tablet to do other real world tasks.

Came back around 20 minutes later. Exit the map screen, fuel counter still on 1/90.

Top Bottom