Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Tribez

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
errr....posting a little late :whistle:

I got 5 greens for installing this last week.

Means I can get another land expansion next weekend instead of having to wait 2 more weeks (y)
now that 'the big game' quest is over, I may play tribez for abit.

jimmy21

Hoho.. I also play the tribez for keeping me busy while waiting my planes landing.. i've reached level 20 at the moment :)

Right after I sent the message to you, I guess I got the Calculator from the plane (there are too many activities going on at the same time in that game, so I didn't actually see the Calculator, but my crystal didn't reduce). I actually sent in a ticket yesterday as there have been too many people on its official Facebook page talking about the bug of the Calculator. The game was updated today for Halloween and I guess that was fixed together. They must have been reading the Facebook comments, many people stated would they uninstall soon if not fixed. So it wasn't becuase of my ticket I guess. Anyway, I am just playing this game as a filler for my Airport City game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
it was a blessing in disguise i didn't get the 5 green cash for this game.. i got two expansions instead of one because i had to wait for the weekend code as i only had 18 gc then..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
This offer popped up again today.

It got me another 5 greens. I'm guessing this was only because the first time GI gave me my greens after a few emails.

But this time the game gave me them like it should.

So if you're in the same position go for it!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
And yet again I dont get my greens... will chase them up after I find out where the missing greens are that I bought earlier in the hope of completeing the Bad Santa. This also reminds me I didnt get my greens for that matching shapes game as well.

On the upside... I'll think of something.

Top Bottom