Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The TribeZ game - issues and updates

New update, April 15th, many Tribez players report the update makes the game unplayable, unstartable (is that a english word even?), anyway

DON'T UPDATE !!!!

http://www.facebook.com/TheTribezAndroid

Wow, thanks Melanie for the headsup! I have not restarted my device today yet, so it hasn't triggered the update. I will make sure not to update for the time being.

I thought the "Day of Laughter" quest still have about 3 days to go, why do they update now? Did anybody finish that quest? What is the award for completing this quest? I am still building the same Totem the third time on the third island now. How stupid is that? GI cannot think of something else to do? At least should build a different thing each time.

Melanie - thanks for the heads up....

Long - sorry pal - it was sometime back and with so many islands and so many tasks/mission I really can not remember what kicked it off...

tdv, thanks! Do you remember if you purchased all lands on Alien Shore island without a task on the left? Means if the game asked you to buy the lands or you purchased the lands without a task asking you to do that?

This update was only for "technical improvements" major ones actually. But obviously did not turn out the way it was intended.... Another GI highlight it seems..... fb people are going crazy...

Yeah, saw some of the Facebook comments after read your post. What a major technical improvement! The TribeZ does need some technical improvements, at least three bugs I have seen since the last update (that resolved the black screen issue on Murlod Island). I cannot understand that GI seems never fully tests an update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
I cannot understand that GI seems never fully tests an update.
Too early on the Vodka?:p

I really don't understand the half baked stuff that GI promotes as "updates". Why don't they take a few more days to thoroughly test play the games on different devices. Hard to imagine how much business they loose by upsetting their customers. Well, I kind of do understand but only because I have some russian blood in my venes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
GI on facebook:

Dear friends!

We want to let you know that we're aware of the situation you might have with the latest update. Please have no doubt that we're trying to solve it as soon as possible. Since the latest update became available, we're doing our best to present you another one that will eventually show how much time we spend, and how many efforts we apply to make the game better.
We are grateful for all your replies and support! Please have a little more patience, our team is already working on this situation. A new update is expected to be available very soon!

Not that I care too much how much time they spend.....:p

GI on facebook:

Dear friends!

We want to let you know that we're aware of the situation you might have with the latest update. Please have no doubt that we're trying to solve it as soon as possible. Since the latest update became available, we're doing our best to present you another one that will eventually show how much time we spend, and how many efforts we apply to make the game better.
We are grateful for all your replies and support! Please have a little more patience, our team is already working on this situation. A new update is expected to be available very soon!

Not that I care too much how much time they spend.....:p

How much time they spent to break everything? :eek: The usual BS. I got the trigger to update today when I first turned on my device and didn't update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
New update 17th april. I don't updated, it seems that continues without working according to the commentaries in facebook.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
:LOL: You read my mind!
How you know I was talking about myself? :p

I was going to drop you a PM when the site was ready and ask if you wanted to help out as you seem pretty clued up on the game! Im going to start playing tonight as heard nothing but good things about it!
Well, while I still love AC but sending planes to Moscow each day in hope of a drop that has not happened since February. And without the chance to take part on any current quests....

Tribez is different, so far, more quests, more planing, more looking-ahead... but still GI is able to f&/() it up, so that kind of makes me feel home :)

I just updated to v1.32 this moring as well, so far no issues, glad we all waited and didn't have to go through all the troubles during the week. Their facebook page says "the April Fool’s Day event is extended" with the update, but nobody saw that happened.

At level 99 now with 177 million gold accumulated and have no use of it. All I can do now is to accumulate gold, the game does not move forward in Alien Shore (no task except the UFO) and Murlod Island (2 more Bandages needed to progress but the Coliseums stopped dropping it since 5 updates ago), bugs in the story line again no surprise! olly 333, I hope I can send you some gold for you to progress.

Top Bottom