Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The TribeZ game - issues and updates

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
After one day (!) GI replied to me about the mistake I've told before (I'm playing on a Samsung device, not an Apple):

Thank you for getting back to me!
The previous message was sent to you by mistake, I apologize for the inconvenience!
The issue you are experiencing usually appears when you change the system date and/or time on your device.
Can you please precise if you have made any changes in time/date settings recently?
Have you ever received any messages regarding unfair play?
Looking forward to your reply!

What to think about it... I've never change my device, easy way to solve the problem for GI, thinking I'm playing false :mad:
So I wrote an answer and now I'm just waiting again...

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Yeah after 1000 kg of patience... problem is solved
It was the setting of my keyboard what causes the problem. And not (like GI said) my internet connection.
Pfff finally i can put in the weekend code... just in time.

Btw I like the new tasks after the update!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Yeah after 1000 kg of patience... problem is solved
It was the setting of my keyboard what causes the problem. And not (like GI said) my internet connection.
Pfff finally i can put in the weekend code... just in time.

Btw I like the new tasks after the update!

Nice advice. Its working now!

Finally another update yesterday. My game shows version 1.26 now. What I see in the new updates:

1. The black screen problem on Murlod Island was fixed, now it loads correctly on my game.
2. The extrem long file downloading time for each islands after the update was fixed, it was very quick to load the files the first time I entered each island yeserday.
3. The new quest "Day of Laughter" is to build the Totem to the God of Fun in the Marble Fiord island. It is about finding items again! And who knows what stupid reward it will give like last time. Seems not worth the effort to do their finding item quest anymore, the reward will be useless anyway, not sure what other quest they can do, kind lost interest on this game now. Hope everybody else still enjoys this game.

No problem/issue found so far for the v1.26 update.

One more thing to report, the previously said max game level of 90 is not true anymore, I reached level 91 yesterday. Also I have reached 100 million gold yesterday as well, nothing that I can spend that gold now, still accumulating 2 to 3 millons everyday I play this game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Lvl 44, waiting on the atoll for 3 more fruits to drop before I can investigate the bathyscape. As that will probably weeks to finish, the new quest comes in handy to keep me a bit busy.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Lvl 44, waiting on the atoll for 3 more fruits to drop before I can investigate the bathyscape. As that will probably weeks to finish, the new quest comes in handy to keep me a bit busy.

I'm also L44 and looking for 3 fruits to drop on the Atoll before I can inves... we are clearly the mean, the mode and the median of AC players playing Tribez.

Cant believe I didnt think of checking for Tribez codes like with AC until now...

anyone else hit level 100 with happiness of 112?

tdv: Are you at level 100 now? Wow! I am at 93 today, moving up levels slower now, probably one level every two or three days (instead of one level everyday before) since I don't play much on this game anymore, lost interest :oops:, not a lot of things I can do in this game nowadays. The highest happiness level I have is 99 in Marble Fiord island with 96 workers, there is no more residential houses to build (of course I don't using Gems ;) ), so no need to build more social buildings.

I do have a question though if you have Alien Shore. I have a task to "Explore the UFO" for many weeks now, but there is no UFO on this island that I can see. There is one land (top left corner of the island) that I didn't purchase yet with white cloud on top of it, is the UFO there? I seem cannot cross the lines of ugly sculptures (don't know the name of it) anyway. Been stuck on this for a while, any idea?

I am hesitated to purchase any land without a task asking me to do that, that will make my game ahead of the "story line" again, and if I played ahead of the story line, then some critical tasks that link the story lines would not show up anymore. I was in that situation in Ancestors' Atoll for months and opened ticket with GI for months, I was pretty much told my game was irreversibly changed, and they have no way to fix it and they would not fix it in the new game updates, at the end (after months back and forth BS) they gave me Gems to purchase the ticket to the next island.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I do have a question though if you have Alien Shore. I have a task to "Explore the UFO" for many weeks now, but there is no UFO on this island that I can see. There is one land (top left corner of the island) that I didn't purchase yet with white cloud on top of it, is the UFO there? I seem cannot cross the lines of ugly sculptures (don't know the name of it) anyway. Been stuck on this for a while, any idea?

Yes the UFO is in the top left hand corner plot of land.... - I think you have to restore the ugly statues and then restore the light becons (or whatevery the blue things are called) to get rid of the cloud (but you knew that already)....

Building the pipe work and the alien factory was a killer... - as you say I was not going to spend real money on it - although to give GIS credit I might just spend some on it as the game has been pretty good (unlike AC being full of bugs)

Yes the UFO is in the top left hand corner plot of land.... - I think you have to restore the ugly statues and then restore the light becons (or whatevery the blue things are called) to get rid of the cloud (but you knew that already)....

Building the pipe work and the alien factory was a killer... - as you say I was not going to spend real money on it - although to give GIS credit I might just spend some on it as the game has been pretty good (unlike AC being full of bugs)

So did you receive tasks to buy the lands towards the top left corner (there are 2 pieces of lands you need to buy before reaching there)? I don't have any task on the left of my screen beside the UFO. Also did you receive tasks to restore the ugly statues and the blue light balls? I don't have those tasks either. If you did receive tasks, do you remember the trigger for those tasks?

I am just afraid if I went ahead purchased all the lands, I still will not have tasks to restore everything, then I will be stuck again. When you do things without receiving a task asking you to do it, you are playing ahead of the story line, and the tasks will never show up :censored: .

Top Bottom