Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The TribeZ game - issues and updates

Maybe not enough memory build in/allocated? I do have sometimes the black-out scenario. Solo necessito re-apagar y funciona.. :)

What version of the game and level are you on Melanie? As I mentioned 3 posts above, GI already admited it is a bug in version 1.22, which is what air canillas and I are having. melony, who is on 1.21 doesn't have this issue. I always clear cache, it never worked on any of the GI games, but of course GI always asked you to clear cache as part of the resolution they gave you. And I am on a tablet with 1.2G memory fully allocated, if a game needs more than that, I guess nobody can play that game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Only Lvl 40, need to check game version later. Well, then it seems to be one of GIs oh so unusual bugs. At least it's rather obvious where the problem is. There might be some hope that they get it sorted, somewhen :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I just received from GI:
Kate Melnikova, Mar 26 19:12 (MSK):

"Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!

Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.

As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team"

Long, I'm playing in a tablet too, SAMSUNG galaxy tab 8.9.

air canillas: that's the exact email (word by word) I received a day ago, it is just a script that sent out when they know they have a bug. So it will be fixed in the next update, hopefully?

Well, I guess I shouldn't really need to care much, I am at level 89 now, I read somewhere before that the max level for TribeZ is 90, so I am about done. By the way, for the current quest about the Hot Ballon and Aero, I completed the first phase of fixing the ballon, right now waiting for items to launch it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
I read somewhere before that the max level for TribeZ is 90,
Yes, read the same
the current quest about the Hot Ballon and Aero, I completed the first phase of fixing the ballon, right now waiting for items to launch it.
Finished already yesterday, :p you'll receive some hours ( I think 72) when the speed for investigating anomalies doubles, big deal if you don't have any anomalies to investigate straight after you finished the quest

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi
I have sent an email to GI because the weekend codes doesn't work on my Galaxy Note tab

This is the answer I get this morning

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Anne and I am glad to help you.
It turns out that Apple prohibited using gift codes for applications on iOS platfrom. I would really love to help you but it is up to Apple to decide in this situation.
To get more information on the issue I would highly recommend you to contact Apple Support by following the link: http://www.apple.com/support/
Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion!

Wake up GI, I wrote in my email that I use a Galaxy Note tab, wake up wake up!!! :sleep:
So I just answered them with a citate of my email, still waiting now :eek:

By the way: for the balloon I need still 1 ballast bag for repair, still 154 hrs to go.

Top Bottom