Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Outer Limits -- New Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, Thank you for the offer, but I am affraid I forget I started a launch when I do..... Twins are home and the nights are short etc.... Started a launch a week ago on flip123, the next day I could not remember starting one, luckely I had 16 hours left.... And the nights are shorter now...

flip123,
I understand completely. My daughter had twin girls nine years ago and I heard many stories about how raising twins are more than twice the effort of raising a single baby. The great news is that when they get older they keep each other company, which lessens a bit the whole "Mommy, mommy, mommy ..." thing that kids do.
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I finally got the maps to three-star all of the destinations. What a ride!
Since I don't need to come in first in Prometheus launches anymore, I'll be happy to help other neighbors with their launches.
Uncle Mans, Rsorour, Simp1710, Pakman, Neil ellor, Mrstepot, Happy Helen, Gt city, flip123, Arne:
If you need assistance on a launch, start a Personal Conversation with me as soon as you can. If I'm not already on a launch I'll be happy to join you and help you get first place.
Cheers.
Tom
greensmith Tom well done(y) -just wish we were still neighbors. Bill

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi Tom greensmith,
where do I found the destinations after achieving Space Needle?
I Can not find them.
Thanks!
Lukasz,
To have the destinations show up when you tap a hangar, you need to activate a map. You get a random map to one of the five destinations when you come in first on a Prometheus launch. (You may also be able to buy a random map at the Airship store.)
The maps are stored in the Maps section of your warehouse. Tap the map you want to activate, then tap "Use." That destination will be first on the destination list and will vanish after a certain amount of time; 12-1/2 hours for this quest, six hours for others.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
greensmith
Thanks for your answer. I have thought that after achieving the Space Needle all the 5 destinations are all the time available as the normal directions and I don't need another maps but I was wrong... Hope now for next Nagoya and Miami maps.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I don't remember the last time I got an item for this collection ( from the aztecs etc..).
It seems GI stops with the easy drops.
greensmith did you got something from your numerous pyramids during the last couple of month?
I would like a new quatum leap, but I can't get any puerto rico map....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I don't remember the last time I got an item for this collection ( from the aztecs etc..).
It seems GI stops with the easy drops.
greensmith did you got something from your numerous pyramids during the last couple of month?
I would like a new quatum leap, but I can't get any puerto rico map....
javi,
No. The good collectible items stopped dropping from the Aztec Pyramids, Stonehenges, Ancient Greek Temples and the Christmas Tree a couple months ago. Since then, only regular collectibles. Same with the Colosseum, Sphinx and The Louvre. I was even thinking of selling most of them until the population change. Now that they add to the maximum population they are useful again.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have been searching for the most up to date list of flights for the Outer Limits.
I am having a third go at this with my phone game but want to know how many Spare Wire and Additional Radar I need
I have searched the whole thread but i think the destination flight numbers was changed at some time
Can anyone remember?
@greensmith @Rsorour @flip123 @Bali Hi

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
@Neil ellor I finished the Outer Limits about a year ago. My spreadsheet that I use to track stars says that Puerto Rico, Alexandria, and Sacramento each take 110 flights to get three stars, while Miami and Nagoya only take 85 and 79 flights for three stars, respectively. I had not heard that these have changed, but I suppose it is possible considering the three star requirement for Miami and Nagoya destinations are different than the other three destinations.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
@Neil ellor I finished the Outer Limits about a year ago. My spreadsheet that I use to track stars says that Puerto Rico, Alexandria, and Sacramento each take 110 flights to get three stars, while Miami and Nagoya only take 85 and 79 flights for three stars, respectively. I had not heard that these have changed, but I suppose it is possible considering the three star requirement for Miami and Nagoya destinations are different than the other three destinations.
You are correct my memory must be fading but I have just remembered where the flight destinations changed number of flights
I actually started a thread which is most unlike me
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/extra-stars.5114/ Hope this link works

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Roughly how many maps did you have to use?

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
You are correct my memory must be fading but I have just remembered where the flight destinations changed number of flights
I actually started a thread which is most unlike me
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/extra-stars.5114/ Hope this link works
I have been searching for the most up to date list of flights for the Outer Limits.
I am having a third go at this with my phone game but want to know how many Spare Wire and Additional Radar I need
I have searched the whole thread but i think the destination flight numbers was changed at some time
Can anyone remember?
@greensmith @Rsorour @flip123 @Bali Hi

@Neil ellor
Yes, there was a time when GI bumped up the requirement for 3 stars for adventure destinations from 90 to 100 flights, and I did get an extra 5 stars from this previously. I guess I thought that you were asking if the Outer Limits 3 star requirements have changed.

Top Bottom