Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Extra Stars

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have noticed that on the destinations that require maps, the flight count have gone up to 100
I think I read this also on another thread
I needed a 'Helm of Athena' to help collect a third Ancient Greek Temple so sent out my Jumbos and noticed my flights were set at 49/50 (99/100). I am sure I 3 starred this destination some time ago with 90 flights. I will wait until my planes return but this may be any easy way to collect extra stars for only 10 flights. Or would this be considered cheating?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neil....That is a great point.. I dont consider this cheating. The Sands of Time Quest was changed up a bit in the way you collect your maps, how you collect them and how many flights you need to 3 star these destinations. The whole process allowed for an opportunity to add more stars. I think they took this into account since there is a catch. That is, if you dont have these maps to get these additional 10 stars you will work hard to get them by collecting map chests from your ancient greece destination that require excavation map themselves which might or might not have the map you need Or even spend greenies to get these maps. So there is alot of work involved and i think they factored this setback and that is why i think they Would not, or let me rephrase, Should not consider this cheating. Please weigh in guys if you have other opinions greensmith, Bali Hi, Pakman or anybodyelse)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have noticed that on the destinations that require maps, the flight count have gone up to 100
I think I read this also on another thread
I needed a 'Helm of Athena' to help collect a third Ancient Greek Temple so sent out my Jumbos and noticed my flights were set at 49/50 (99/100). I am sure I 3 starred this destination some time ago with 90 flights. I will wait until my planes return but this may be any easy way to collect extra stars for only 10 flights. Or would this be considered cheating?
Neil ellor,
It's not cheating. GI raised the star requirements, probably so all of the Sands of Time destinations would be the same. I've been reaching for those stars for a couple weeks now.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
OK as I 3 starred 14 of the original 15 destinations with 90 flights and with the update to 'The Sands of Time' quest and also my inability to be able to even fly to the new destination as I am a GI cheater, (Captain tneil) no Duke Croocker's store for me, this may be my only way to join the 300 club. Happy flying
Oh any thoughts how I can get the new destination maps would help,I haven't even looked to see how or if there is a way without Duke

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Oh any thoughts how I can get the new destination maps would help,I haven't even looked to see how or if there is a way without Duke

Neil ellor,
The only way to get the Excavations Maps needed to fly to the Excavations destinations is to spend 2,000 per map (maximum of 20) at the Airship Store. You can also buy a chest of 20 maps for, I think, five greenies. If you don't want to spend greenies, it will take five trips to the Store to get the 100 maps you need to three-star those five destinations.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom