Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Outer Limits -- New Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Endgame: The Outer Limits FINAL UPDATE 8-24-2013
Hydroponic Greenhouse -- Complete Space Garden Collection
Atlas -- Complete Creation Myths Collection
Starship -- Complete Orphans of the Sky Collection
Solar System -- Complete The Little Ones Collection
Star Chart -- Complete Across the Universe Collection
Reward is Quantum Leap, which, according to Sorumbas, launches a spaceship 90% faster, is good for 24 hours with a maximum of ten launches and costs 350 greenies at the Airship Store.

Additional items you can get: Space Needle (always) plus 5000 coin and 2000 experience. Space Needle earns 60 coins per hour and adds +50 to your maximum population. It requires a road and takes two hours or 400 coins to build.
image.jpg

Space Garden Collection
Ultraviolet Lamp -- Drops from flights to Sacramento (very seldom)
Centrifugal Fan-- Drops from flights to Sacramento (very seldom)
Seeds-- Drops from flights to Sacramento (very seldom)
Bypass Secateurs -- Drops from flights to Sacramento (very seldom)
Cultivation Unit -- Drops from flights to Sacramento (very seldom)
Reward is Hydroponic Greenhouse. Additional items you can get: Hydroponic Greenhouse (always) plus 300 coin and 140 experience (According to Sorumbas, the Hydroponic Greenhouse is indeed a building)

Creation Myths Collection
Spherical Earth -- Drops from flights to Alexandria (very seldom)
Yggdrasil -- Drops from flights to Alexandria (very seldom)
Big Bang -- Drops from flights to Alexandria (very seldom)
Geocentric Model -- Drops from flights to Alexandria (very seldom)
World-bearers -- Drops from flights to Alexandria (very seldom)
Reward is Atlas plus 300 coin and 140 experience

Orphans of the Sky Collection
Vostok -- Drops from flights to Miami (very seldom)
Soyuz-- Drops from flights to Miami (very seldom)
Explorer -- Drops from flights to Miami (very seldom)
Apollo -- Drops from flights to Miami (very seldom)
Mercury -- Drops from flights to Miami (very seldom)
Reward is Starship plus 300 coin and 140 experience

The Little Ones Collection
Mercury -- Drops from flights to Nagoya (very seldom)
Venus -- Drops from flights to Nagoya (very seldom)
Earth -- Drops from flights to Nagoya (very seldom)
Mars -- Drops from flights to Nagoya (very seldom)
Jupiter -- Drops from flights to Nagoya (very seldom)
Reward is Solar System plus 300 coin and 140 experience

Across the Universe Collection
Ursa Major -- Drops from flights to Puerto Rico (very seldom)
Cassiopeia -- Drops from flights to Puerto Rico (very seldom)
Cygnus -- Drops from flights to Puerto Rico (very seldom)
Draco -- Drops from flights to Puerto Rico (very seldom)
Lyra -- Drops from flights to Puerto Rico (very seldom)
Reward is Star Chart plus 300 coin and 140 experience

New Destinations
Sacramento: Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 30 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours
Alexandria: Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 28 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to javi for this information)
Miami: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 26 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 52 fuel to speed up / 22-40-85 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours
Nagoya: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 26 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 52 fuel to speed up / 20-39-79 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to nsari for this information)
Puerto Rico: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 28 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 27-55-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to nsari for this information)

Maps
According to Sorumbas, you get one random destination map for each first place finish in a Prometheus launch.
photo 2.jpg

According to javi, you do not get a new map after one star. (Bummer!)

Earning the Space Needle does not delete the maps or destinations, which is good news if you want to go for the 15 available stars.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 151

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom - where did you get the update from - App Store??? Pakman2 updated and only has Voyage, Voyage quest.
Pakman,
As TimP said, it's similar to the Aztec/Stonehenge/Temple quests. I discovered it when a Stonehenge dropped one of the quest items and led me to the collection. Sorumbas mentioned it in a reply he wrote to another thread. If you can only get a map when you come in first on a Prometheus launch, this quest is going to take a really long time.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Has anyone got the 4 collections from one of the cities voyage-voyage?
what is the reward ? one of this map from these 5 new cities?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Has anyone got the 4 collections from one of the cities voyage-voyage?
what is the reward ? one of this map from these 5 new cities?
javi,
It appears that the Voyage, Voyage quest is separate from this The Outer Limits quest. Right now, the only way to get a map is to come in first in a Prometheus launch. When my rocket ship lands tomorrow I'll post what I got. Perhaps these new maps will also be available from the Airship Store when it lands; we can only hope so.
Cheers,
Tom

S

Sorumbas

Pakman,
As TimP said, it's similar to the Aztec/Stonehenge/Temple quests. I discovered it when a Stonehenge dropped one of the quest items and led me to the collection. Sorumbas mentioned it in a reply he wrote to another thread. If you can only get a map when you come in first on a Prometheus launch, this quest is going to take a really long time.
Cheers,
Tom

My informations are based on facebook version. I hope that the map can be also obtained in 2nd and 3rd on android and ios.

The reward for earth and beyond is the Space Needle Tower(building) and Quantum Leap(launch returns 90% faster).

In facebook version Duke doesn´t sell any of the maps. He sells a Quantum Leap for cheap 350 greenies. :eek:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My informations are based on facebook version. I hope that the map can be also obtained in 2nd and 3rd on android and ios.

The reward for earth and beyond is the Space Needle Tower(building) and Quantum Leap(launch returns 90% faster).

In facebook version Duke doesn´t sell any of the maps. He sells a Quantum Leap for cheap 350 greenies. :eek:
Sorumbas,
Thanks for the information. Let's hope that earning the first star gets you a free map (and so forth) like the similar quests.
I'm a little bummed by the fact that Facebook players can buy one of the endgame rewards instead of earning it. I don't mind spending a few greenies to improve drop rates but letting players buy quest rewards just seems wrong.
Cheers,
Tom

Endgame: The Outer Limits

Maps
According to Sorumbas, you get one random destination map for each first place finish in a Prometheus launch. This appears to be correct based on the new item shown as a prize:
View attachment 869

More to come as we progress through the quest.

Tom - I joined Happy Helen Prometheus launch and chucked in a few points to get a quick launch. You only get the new prize (purple chest with probably a random map) for 1st place - nothing for 2nd, 3rd etc.. Other than usual silver bronze chests

This is going to make PL interesting!

image.jpg

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Tom - I joined Happy Helen Prometheus launch and chucked in a few points to get a quick launch. You only get the new prize (purple chest with probably a random map) for 1st place - nothing for 2nd, 3rd etc.. Other than usual silver bronze chests

This is going to make PL interesting!
Pakman

Yes, I noticed that too, well tomorrow I can support other neighbours in their quest to get 1st place in launch!

Pakman

Yes, I noticed that too, well tomorrow I can support other neighbours in their quest to get 1st place in launch!

Let us know what you get. If you only get this random map from a 1st place it is going to take ages to complete the Outer limits for us mere mortals or a week or so for greensmith :) :) :)!!

Tom - I like your strategy on redesigning your airport to have all those Aztecs / Stonehenge / Greek ruins to get the c20 or so collectables every 24 hours. Are they dropping random items for the recent quests or usual tat that we have loads of in our warehouses.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Let us know what you get. If you only get this random map from a 1st place it is going to take ages to complete the Outer limits for us mere mortals or a week or so for greensmith :) :) :)!!

Tom - I like your strategy on redesigning your airport to have all those Aztecs / Stonehenge / Greek ruins to get the c20 or so collectables every 24 hours. Are they dropping random items for the recent quests or usual tat that we have loads of in our warehouses.
Pakman,
As usual, the drops are random. When they all came due today I got three of one unneeded item, a bunch of other things ... and three of the quest items: Seeds, Cultivation Unit and Geocentric Model.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom - I like your strategy on redesigning your airport to have all those Aztecs / Stonehenge / Greek ruins to get the c20 or so collectables every 24 hours.
Pakman,
We'll see if that works out. I knew that by getting rid of so many residential buildings I could have big problems with quests that require Jumbos. But I was bored just flying to get stars so I thought I'd try it out. Of course then the Voyage, Voyage and Outer Limits quests were introduced. Needless to say, I'm not bored any longer.
Cheers,
Tom

S

Sorumbas

Sorumbas,
Thanks for the information. Let's hope that earning the first star gets you a free map (and so forth) like the similar quests.
I'm a little bummed by the fact that Facebook players can buy one of the endgame rewards instead of earning it. I don't mind spending a few greenies to improve drop rates but letting players buy quest rewards just seems wrong.
Cheers,
Tom

Note: the Quantum Leap is only active for 1 day.
I think 350 greenies is too expensive for a such bonus.
if u can instantly put 2000 or 1600 points in a lauch. You can do max 10 launches a day. New challenge for u greensmith. ;)

Just another info. The hydroponic greenhouse is also a building.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I guess you've all seen it by now, but your neighbors are sorted alphabetically with the upgrade. What a fantastic bonus to get!

I didn't see that until your post and I realized that the first person uses a "space" as the first character and the second person uses an @ symbol. Awesome feature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
has anyone found since updating the text size on the game is smaller and I have also found the a bug when trying to use the fuel catalyst - the screen does not sit centre so you can't click 'use fuel catalyst' although it is available. might just be me? i'm playing on a Samsung galaxy SII

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Had a Solar System drop from one of my bonus item buildings (Aztec, Stonehenge, Temple, Christmas Tree)... that was a nice gift! On my way towards The Outer Limits already.

-Toddfish...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
has anyone found since updating the text size on the game is smaller and I have also found the a bug when trying to use the fuel catalyst - the screen does not sit centre so you can't click 'use fuel catalyst' although it is available. might just be me? i'm playing on a Samsung galaxy SII
FancyFlight,
Yes, I've noticed the type is smaller. Looks like a different typeface, too, but it could just be me. Haven't had a problem with Fuel Catalysts. Unfortunately, the gifting bug is still there. I created Waverlyhuff2 as a support game for Waverly huff ... but I can't gift WH2 to WH. I can gift from WH to WH2, which doesn't do much good.
Cheers,
Tom

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

playing samsung galaxy SII. I have the same problem and no it is not just you you everyone who updated who has a screen less then 5 inches has thwe same problem. See the voyage voyage bug list.

Top Bottom