Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The moment I lost a great deal of respect for GI.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
I stopped playing AC for about a year because of "Time travel" accusations and at that time my game was actually blocked. Recently I found it unblocked and now continue playing. I also travel a lot and play a lot on the plane and in airports. I use my tablet only for AC, so in order to make sure that I will not be banned for time travelling again I did the following:
1. Turned off the function that finds my location
2. Turn off "Automatic time and date" whenever I travel
3. When I finished playing I always close the game completely (force stop), clear cache and turn off the tablet (just in case :) )
These precautions seem to work for me. I have not been accused in time travelling since I restarted playing the game (about 4 months ago)

This warning during space launches doesn't do any harm, you are not actually banned - you'd have noticed it by now if you were.
I wouldn't go into detail why it's there in the first place, but it will be altered in one of the future updates, so it doesn't confuse anyone.
As always: if you see something strange, contact a support team (I know it can be tedious).

The experience bonus does what it promises. You have a 20% chance to get one, and if you don't need it at the moment it's always up to you to wait and activate it next time level cap increases if you are at the top level right now and don't need any experience points right away.

Thanks for the reply Ivan.

In which case im even more confused as that was the one and only time I received a warning message.

Im presuming from the second part of your message that at some point the level caps will increase. If that is the case, I don't feel so ripped off my this bonus, as there will be a use for it in the future. I hope you can understand why this bonus is currently frustrating to people at level 50 - especially when we wasnt aware that there would be future level increases.

Fatdaz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fatdaz220271
Username
Fatdaz
To start with, im furious. Not because of one issue, but because of two. Lets start with the easy one which a lot of people have suffered from - Time Traveling.

Recently I havent been able to see any leaderboards for the Top 100, so today I dropped GI a support message via their website.

Their response left me dumbfounded, but as you can imagine, I have been called a Time-Traveler or in other words, a cheater.

To clear this up, I dont cheat, never have and never will. Nor do I allow talk of it on the forum and have warned a few members in the past because they were advercating cheating. I also spend money on the game. Currently around the £100 mark I would say. Ive also got into the habit recently of purchasing the £22 green triple bonus once a month.

The reason I play on my tablet is because I live in the UK, but travel to France daily to work which is +1 hour. Imagine the problems that would cause! Thats why I use my tablet which is Wi-Fi only and when im not at home the Wi-Fi is off.

The thing is, I can tell you exactly when I got the time travelling message, and that was here >> https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...d-sunday-this-weekend.7257/page-3#post-101131

Yup, clicking on fuel during a space launch and I got the time traveller message. The one and only time I received it.

So from GI's email it says:

So what do I do now once I unlock my game? Im certainly very very wary of spending any more money incase I get falsely accused again and lose all social aspects of my game. Its left a rather sour taste in my mouth.

Ok, onto my second grip - The Mystery Bonus which was available today.

Spent my hard earned tokens buying one, only to get one that is completly and utterly worthless and pointless - Double Experience points.

Ok, Im level 50 - Theres no higher to get so experience, whether single or double is useless for me. Also, the experience for level 50+ players isnt tracking anyway since the last update, so even if I did use it, even though there would be no reason to, nothing would track!

Politely contacted GI hoping they would see the issue as I did explain it in detail, only to be advised they would pass it onto the developers and would close my ticket!

The very least they could do is return by 10 gold and 500 silver tickets.

Dont know what im more annoyed about, being called a cheat, or being mugged by the Mystery Bonus.

Sorry for the long rant, really needed to get this off my chest.
Thanks for the reply Ivan.

In which case im even more confused as that was the one and only time I received a warning message.

Im presuming from the second part of your message that at some point the level caps will increase. If that is the case, I don't feel so ripped off my this bonus, as there will be a use for it in the future. I hope you can understand why this bonus is currently frustrating to people at level 50 - especially when we wasnt aware that there would be future level increases.

Fatdaz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fatdaz220271
Username
Fatdaz
I agree I got 13 bonus most can't use and the one that opens monuments a waste of coin I have 10 gardens 10 monuments 7 aliens I used bonus and got 3 launch packs which two were solid fuel and then it resets for 24 hour
Also I do not cheat don't know how to cheat i play every day too much but to be fair to GI they have gave me code twice for time travel and with QL glitch they always return my QL even if stuck on a two hour

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Free2Play I've been accused of time travelling for the second time & I haven't cheated at all, how can I visit Duke Crockers airship if I've been blocked. I'm not the only person who this has happened to, I bet there are THOUSANDS of people accused of something they haven't done.. So my question to Ivan is this... what plans do you have as Airport City developer of sorting out the issue of time travel (when people haven't done it)?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Asking for screenshots is the standard practice that actually usually helps support guys to sort out issues. If you can't take a relevant screenshot - like in the case above - tell them exactly that, that you can't do it.

@Foggy1198s, plans are to update this system, but it will take time. I'm sorry this happened to you and many others.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Asking for screenshots is the standard practice that actually usually helps support guys to sort out issues. If you can't take a relevant screenshot - like in the case above - tell them exactly that, that you can't do it.

@Foggy1198s, plans are to update this system, but it will take time. I'm sorry this happened to you and many others.
I have told them that i can't take the screenshot of lost ql but their reply was that we are going ahead and mark your request as solved. How it is solved when i didn't get the satisfied answer.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have told them that i can't take the screenshot of lost ql but their reply was that we are going ahead and mark your request as solved. How it is solved when i didn't get the satisfied answer.
You just need to "go on", do a reply and write them again. Write back on same email, and stay polite and patient. That is somehow "standard procedure" that can make your blood pressure high, but just go on. If you cannot provide a picture ( i have a same problem on android phone, have huge number of 24h bugs, but no picture), then just explain in details what was happened.
They must understand, usually it will take more days that problem will be solved. I know, waiting on positive answer is terrible, but that is only way. If support will not be able to sort out, they will FW your email to ingeneers and programmers, so probably mr. Ivan or any others will try to help.

Just keep trying. Do not give up! (y)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
with QL glitch they always return my QL even if stuck on a two hour

Hi Fatdaz,

I wanted To Know That Is This True That You Got Compensated By New QL.
I am Curoius To Know.
i also Got stucked in 2 hr Bug with 2 QL.
and Sometimes Stucked In 24 hrs With 1 QL.
I never Wrote To Support Team In Fit Of Anger,rather i always talk with polite and soble manner.
i wrote To GI Support,and the answer Of Mary Lempp is That-

Our engineers have identified the error and are working on the problem to take necessary steps and eliminate the issue in the upcoming updates. Although the request is marked as solved:( it might require us some time to fix everything. We shall do our best to implement appropriate changes in future updates. Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on news and upcoming game versions.

If you have any other game issues or get some additional information regarding this problem, please, feel free to contact me any time and open a new request. Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team.

Top Bottom