Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Lunch For Today - Cornish pasty with mint yogurt salad

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
You cannot beat a good pasty! Traditional I hope, and with the crimp around the edge not across the top? Apparently the original cornish pasties had the crimp around the edge so the cornish miners could hold it by the crimp, and not get the main part dirty, then chuck the edge away.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You cannot beat a good pasty! Traditional I hope, and with the crimp around the edge not across the top? Apparently the original cornish pasties had the crimp around the edge so the cornish miners could hold it by the crimp, and not get the main part dirty, then chuck the edge away.
Yes, all the way around the edge, forgot to mention it was homemade. Yes, you are corrrect about the miners holding the pasty around the edge.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Yes, all the way around the edge, forgot to mention it was homemade. Yes, you are corrrect about the miners holding the pasty around the edge.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
And there are rumoured to be ones that were a complete meal with savoury at one end and fruit/sweet at the other! - Oh how I love a pasty.
1623957345812.png

Went to local hostelry to celebrate Mrs Ralphy getting a new job yesterday. Fantastic food, so good -

We had 3 starters to share:-
Chorizo & Pork Scotch Egg, with Chilli Jam, Dressed House Salad
Dressed Whitby Crab Salad with Citrus Crème Fraiche, Pickled Cucumber, Avocado and
Pancetta & Yorkshire Cheddar Croquettes with a Garlic Aioli

Our mains were:-
Corn Fed Chicken Supreme with Dauphinoise Potato, Tarragon & Cream Sauce, Crispy Pancetta & Mushroom Fricassee and
Steak & Guinness Pie with Buttered Greens, Creamy Wholegrain Mustard Mash

Won't need to eat for a week, but we will go back, it was great food.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Went to local hostelry to celebrate Mrs Ralphy getting a new job yesterday. Fantastic food, so good -

We had 3 starters to share:-
Chorizo & Pork Scotch Egg, with Chilli Jam, Dressed House Salad
Dressed Whitby Crab Salad with Citrus Crème Fraiche, Pickled Cucumber, Avocado and
Pancetta & Yorkshire Cheddar Croquettes with a Garlic Aioli

Our mains were:-
Corn Fed Chicken Supreme with Dauphinoise Potato, Tarragon & Cream Sauce, Crispy Pancetta & Mushroom Fricassee and
Steak & Guinness Pie with Buttered Greens, Creamy Wholegrain Mustard Mash

Won't need to eat for a week, but we will go back, it was great food.
Congratulations to Mrs Ralphy, sounds like you both had a wonderful time together. The food sounds just great and so much of it, the starter and main.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Lunch for today - pan fried Rainbow trout with oven baked mixed vegetables and creamy mash

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds really nice, although I am not really a fish fan. We had spaghetti bolognaise - one of Mrs Ralphy's signature dishes, with a dash of red wine in the bolognaise - to die for!

If you had too name your signature dish, what would it be? Mine is a chicken balti, now that is the good and we never have a balti anywhere else!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds really nice, although I am not really a fish fan. We had spaghetti bolognaise - one of Mrs Ralphy's signature dishes, with a dash of red wine in the bolognaise - to die for!

If you had too name your signature dish, what would it be? Mine is a chicken balti, now that is the good and we never have a balti anywhere else!
There are so many family favourites, of which Lamb Rogan Josh is one of them (the dish originates from Persia, little known fact and no charge good neighbour), I make it several times a month with all the trimmings.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch we had common sandwiches
This evening we have chips from the airfryer and snacks: kroket, frikandel, mexicano (yeah it is two-weekly JunkDay today)

Burps, Chris
You are having sausage and chips ............if I have understood you correctly

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom