Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Tuscan Seasoned Salmon, Shrimp and Pasta Salad, and everything Bagel Chopped Salad Tuscan Seasoning is used making a sun dried tomato pesto sans the pine nuts and heavy on the tomato and garlic Rub the Salmon coating it well bake 25-30 minutes skin side down The Everything Bagel Salad was pre packages but one can make a chopped salad using bagel chips and any variety of Mrs dash seasoning like Southwest Chipotle or Garilc and Herb. As for the Shrimp & tri colored pasta it gets a bit more detailed. I use peppers and onions frozen so I usually will add my veggies just to thaw them to the pasta before draining. We chopped up some green onions 2 pieces/stems added about 1/2 cup capers drained As for the dressing We combined 1/2 cup spinach dip, 1/2 cup ranch dressing and 3 tbsp sour cream Whisk dressing vigorously toss with small cocktail shrimp 1 cup fold all together and chill 6 hours or longer for the flavors to meld together and thats it
This is how I have taught my 13 yr old daughter well A nice wedge of Key Lime pie goes well along with Mint Julep or two, or 3 maybe lol

Attachments

• Tuscan style Salmon Shrimp pasta salad everything bagel salad.jpg
    Tuscan style Salmon Shrimp pasta salad everything bagel salad.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 80
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Scrolling thru the last several pages of this thread, not many commentators. lol maybe most are into the liquor cabinet and forget about eating something to absorb the alcohol :drowning: in their sorrows

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Turkey noodle soup Carrots celery and onion diced. No sodium Chicken Stock. Here I had about 6-8 cups of the turkey stock left so its equal parts turhey and chicken. Add your favorite pasta or noodle, gluten free; a few handfuls of turkey you can dice shred or cube. A handful or two of frozen peas. I used equal parts water and cornstarch again gearing the recipe towards those who are on keto diet. Using the cornstarch to thicken stocks and gravies cornstarch is Gluten Free.
Plus it absorbs the liquid faster than flour
I highly DO NOT suggest using smoke meats in soups except pea w ham, or bean with ham
Smoked turkey wings or legs etc best in salads and other recipes.
turkey noodle soup.jpg

Top Bottom