Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal - All upgrades

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Hopefully people still look at this thread as its just about as old as the game itself

I'm looking to trade off items for level 8 terminal I have arcade machine to return the favor here are items needed and my game code I also have several support games that can provide fuel, (send me pm for details)

Thank you in advance for the help

Attachments

• needs term8.jpg
    needs term8.jpg
    948.9 KB · Views: 185
  • code game 8.jpg
    code game 8.jpg
    645.1 KB · Views: 178
anyone doing terminal 12 please? current status 2sept
passport 10/20
fire alarm 20/20
iris scanner 6/20
water dispenser 18/20
can send water dispenser (also dryer boring, disinfecting, crucible, photo printer and normal things)
thanks so much to @Pikipi @panda7 for their items!!
@uk_crunch you are welcome :) Just 2 Water Dispenser left? OK. Sending them tomorrow and the day after

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
I need some Iteams for my Terminal Level 9... if anybody can trade i would highly appreciate it. I can send Floor Washer pls write me a pn if you can trade :)

Attachments

• terminal.JPG
    terminal.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 146
Anyone able to help me gather items for upgrading my terminal?

My friend code is 20w0jm1oe

Here is what I am missing.
View attachment 57986
I can send Patrol Drones for a couple of days (my Terminal is upgrading at the moment, once the upgrade is complete in 7 days I can no longer send T9 items). Should just work out...
FR sent.

Now that my terminal level 9 is up and running I am looking ahead to upgrading to T10. And since one can never be prepared enough ;): is anybody upgrading or going to upgrade to Terminal level 10 as well and looking for items to trade? I can send Explosives Detectors.

I need:
  • Currency detector (9)
  • Document detector (10)
  • Lie detector (10)
  • Explosive detector (9)
Much appreciated!

IndianaJones

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20w0jm1oe
Username
Indiana Jones
Now that my terminal level 9 is up and running I am looking ahead to upgrading to T10. And since one can never be prepared enough ;): is anybody upgrading or going to upgrade to Terminal level 10 as well and looking for items to trade? I can send Explosives Detectors.

I need:
  • Currency detector (9)
  • Document detector (10)
  • Lie detector (10)
  • Explosive detector (9)
Much appreciated!
@Captain Igloooo how many more Currency detectors do you need?

Top Bottom