Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal - All upgrades

f20 EP A.A

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g5h39dw
Username
f20 EP A.A.
For upgrading my level terminal 8 to level terminal 9 I required these materials:

3xTurnstile
4xPatrol Drone
1xFloor Washer
5xInformation Sign

For compensation, I will send you fuel(20), beds, flight caterings, blankets, sleeping pills, fruit lollipops, VR headsets, or any flight materials you required.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Hi,

Hoping someone can help as I am not sure if I can watch videos to get all the things I need. I am upgrading to Terminal 12 and need:
Passport Scanner (19)
Fire Alarm (19)
Iris Scanner (19)
Water Dispenser (19
)

Will send back what is in game name or specify if there is anything in particular I can send.

Many thanks :)

I can send Iris Scanner and still need 20x Iris Scanner and 20x Water Dispenser.

We're already neighbor. I'll send you today.

Hi,

Hoping someone can help as I am not sure if I can watch videos to get all the things I need. I am upgrading to Terminal 12 and need:
Passport Scanner (19)
Fire Alarm (19)
Iris Scanner (19)
Water Dispenser (19
)

Will send back what is in game name or specify if there is anything in particular I can send.

@Spooksue I can send you Fire Alarms and I need 20 Fire Alarms myself. Happy to trade. I don't think we are neighbors yet. My code is 207w8e2v.

Hi,

Passport Scanner (19)
Fire Alarm (19)
Iris Scanner (19)
Water Dispenser (19
)

Thanks @Harcourt for the Iris and Passport scanners. As usual, I will send you what is in your game name.

Great to hear you are safe and well and the sun has come out
Best wishes from here 'down under' :giggle:

Top Bottom