Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal - All upgrades

Hey guys,
I am now also in need for all the items for Terminal Lvl 11, so I need Patrol Robot, Massage Chair, Self-Balancing Scooter and Sorting Robots.
I can send Massage Chairs if anyone is in need.

Maybe anyone of you can support @markus @Spork @PoorOldJim ?
I will send you
Hey guys,
I am now also in need for all the items for Terminal Lvl 11, so I need Patrol Robot, Massage Chair, Self-Balancing Scooter and Sorting Robots.
I can send Massage Chairs if anyone is in need.

Maybe anyone of you can support @markus @Spork @PoorOldJim ?

I can send patrol robots. Here is what I need left:

1608475139045.png

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I will send you

I can send patrol robots. Here is what I need left:

View attachment 45462

Many thanks :)

I still need 6 Patrol Robots, I can send you the 2 Massage Chairs that you need! Are we already friends? Because I get an error when I type in your code.

I am also in need of all other items, if someone can help out it is much appreciated :)

Many thanks :)

I still need 6 Patrol Robots, I can send you the 2 Massage Chairs that you need! Are we already friends? Because I get an error when I type in your code.

I am also in need of all other items, if someone can help out it is much appreciated :)
Hi Tim,

we are neighbors and I’ve just sent a patrol robot. I need only 1 more chair. Thx!

Top Bottom