Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Bonus codes

Suggestions/feedback

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
As per title, place any suggestions/feedback for this group here.
I’d say this group is very useful and convenient. I always ‘watch’ the main thread so every time there is a new code I get a notification. One more click will take me directly there.

However, I think we need to promote this group more. 50 members isn’t bad, but I’d say we could get more. A few ways to promote that I can think of :
  • Post a thread in Announcement section - it will be gone after a while but it should temporarily help (As Husam said, we cannot stop others from posting a new thread)
  • Ask @Captain WH Rollins to put a link of this group in one of his guides -https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/weekend-game-codes-special-game-codes-midweek-game-codes-special-game-offers-extra-bonus-codes-v8-0-11.25553/
  • Ask @Dave to add this group’s link as one of the banners on top of the chat, just like how he is promoting the Launch Chat and VIP Flyer

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I’d say this group is very useful and convenient. I always ‘watch’ the main thread so every time there is a new code I get a notification. One more click will take me directly there.

However, I think we need to promote this group more. 50 members isn’t bad, but I’d say we could get more. A few ways to promote that I can think of :
  • Post a thread in Announcement section - it will be gone after a while but it should temporarily help (As Husam said, we cannot stop others from posting a new thread)
  • Ask @Captain WH Rollins to put a link of this group in one of his guides -https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/weekend-game-codes-special-game-codes-midweek-game-codes-special-game-offers-extra-bonus-codes-v8-0-11.25553/
  • Ask @Dave to add this group’s link as one of the banners on top of the chat, just like how he is promoting the Launch Chat and VIP Flyer

Yes, I will insert a link and write up a small paragraph later on this Saturday morning, a really good idea, many thanks

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
But by doing that users won’t get a notification? So it’s not really any different from posting in the announcements section of the forum - that’s my thoughts anyway.

But by doing that users won’t get a notification? So it’s not really any different from posting in the announcements section of the forum - that’s my thoughts anyway.
Won't they? I thought they would (as I always use the "what's new" section, I don't notice the difference).

In that case it's better leaving it as is.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Won't they? I thought they would (as I always use the "what's new" section, I don't notice the difference).

In that case it's better leaving it as is.
You can watch the forum that is within this group, but I don’t believe it is a function many people use. But equally, you could apply the same logic to the announcements forum where the codes are posted so I don’t really see that as a benefit over what already existed.
I tend to use ‘what’s new’ too, but I still missed the occasional code like that. I do like getting the notification on this thread as we currently do. Even if as a moderator of the group I can see all of the deleted posts. The notification still brings you to the most recent post which I like.
Personally I wouldn’t mind keeping the older codes in the thread, but the consensus seemed to be to keep it ‘clean’ with just the 2 most recent codes.

I’m all for improvement and ideas. But I’m against repeating what is already posted elsewhere if it’s not providing some kind of benefit to members.

I think better to remove this group and deleted i dont think so there is more any free code.
Gi new strategy is t send the free greenies and other free bonus is direct to the players without adding any codes.
As far as I heard, it’s a temporary lack of codes. related with some tech issues due to the new linking features.
i still have hope they return…

Top Bottom